Master

I immediately removed the blade so I could heal. I looked at the person who threw it and my mouth dropped to the floor. I immediately understood what was going on. I threw the blade with precision and blinding speed so that no matter how quick he moved, it would stab him. The knife went straight through his throat and I sped over to him and snapped his neck. I felt something burn me and I saw some familiar clear liquid spilled all over my shirt. I rolled my eyes and crushed his skull.

I turned to see the boys with their mouths hanging open.

"You said you didn't kill people." Ray reminded me.

"I don't." I confirmed.

"You just killed him!" He accused.

I went and helped the man up. "Well this isn't a person." I defended. I let the man go and he stood on his own. He took the blade out of his throat.

"You are amazing, young one." He complimented.

"Thank you, master." I said with a smile.

"No way!" Princeton exclaimed. "You have a master?" He asked out of all the dumb questions in the world.

"Nah I just call him that for fun." I responded with heavy sarcasm.

He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"So, Bianca, do you care to explain why you've turned these guys?" My master asked.

"Because I made a mistake." I answered.

"What did you do?" He asked warily.

"I kind of interfered with fate and saved them from getting blown up by an 18-wheeler filled with diesel." I confessed.

"And what does this have to do with turning them?"He asked.

"The fates will leave them alone because they're already dead." I answered.

"And you plan on training all four of them by yourself." He assumed.

I nodded. "Yes I do, well I am actually." I corrected.

"So you don't need any help?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"I seriously don't mind." He insisted. "We could go half and half." He suggested.

"No thanks. I want to do it by myself and make you proud." I said.

He nodded. "Very well then. What part are you on?" He asked curiously.

"Vervain." I answered.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a bottle of liquid vervain. He handed it to me.

"Thanks. Hey you owe me a new shirt." I told him gesturing to my soaked one.

"Oh yeah sorry about that." He apologized. "Stay right here I'll be back in a minute." He said.

He disappeared and came back with a big birthday bag in his hands. He gave it to me and wished me a happy belated birthday. I thanked him.

"What did you get?" Prodigy asked.

I opened the bag and pulled out three outfits, five O-negative blood banks, two pairs of shoes, a card filled with money, and a necklace. I gathered my stuff back up and hugged my master.

"Thank you." I said hugging him tight.

"You're using this hug as an excuse to burn me back huh?" He guessed.

"Yep." I confirmed laughing.

He laughed along with me then he sobered after a while. "Well I just came to check up on you and tell you happy birthday. I'll see you when I see you." He bade.

"See ya." I said. Then he was gone.

"Are you going to share those blood banks?" Roc thirsty self asked.

"Not yet." I answered. "You have to fight for one of those." I added.

He pouted.

"Can you guys turn around so I can change?" I asked awkwardly.

They turned around and I went through the bag and found and outfit that I liked. I put it on in the seconds. I told them they could turn around and they eyed me.

"She think she rocking that outfit." Prince teased.

I laughed. "Think? Nah, I know I look cute." I said cockily. We all shared a laugh.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter. I just realised that Tyga had the ugliest laugh ever lol. Stay on the look out for more updates.