Don't Touch My Boys

I opened my eyes and saw Roc standing over me.
"Guys she's awake!" He called out.
In a quarter of a second I was surrounded by my master and my creation.
"What just happened?" I asked in a hoarse voice. I felt parched.
"Your demon possessed you for hours. Talking on and on about stuff we didn't bother listening to." Princeton responded grabbing my hand and helping me up.
I felt something stick me in my arm and I looked down to see an IV inside of my wrist. As I followed the tube, I saw that it was connected to a blood bank, which sat in my master's hand.
"Just let me drink it." I say, trying to pull the IV out of my arm.
"No, Bianca. It's more efficient this way. Your strength will return in a couple of seconds, instead of minutes, if you do it this way." My master said as I felt the blood start entering me.
I took a deep breath and everything felt better.
"See? Told ya." Master Jake said as he removed the needle.
"What did she talk about?" I asked them.
"Who?" They all asked in return.
"Jayla." I clarified.
"Oh she just said stuff like don't make you mad or she's gonna kill us, if we try to fight you she's gonna kill us, don't try to get rid of her or she's gonna kill you, and all that stuff. She said that you couldn't control her or stop her from possessing you. Then she made blood come out of your eyes, like she was crying, while she was telling the story of how she died. She also said stuff about why she chose to possess you instead of someone else and all that crap." Ray explained.
"Why can't you just get rid of her?" Roc asked Master Jake.
""If she goes, Bianca goes with her." Was all my master said before disappearing into thin air.
The boys looked at me confused.
"He never stays long after a possession." I explained to them.
"What time is it?" Princeton asked.
I also noticed that we'd been down here for a long time. "I don't know. Let's go back in the house." I suggested.
They nodded and I let them lead the way out of the cellar.
"The door's locked." Prodigy announced, pulling on the handle of the door.
"Well make it open." I told him.
"How?" He asked.
"Use yo strength, man." Roc answered him.
Prod tried to get the door to open by force until his eyes glowed.
"Oh, no. This can't be good." I said as I went and tried to open the door.
I heard a faint pair of voices on the outside.
"Let's get this over with." I heard one of the voices say.
The smell of gasoline hit my nose I heard a noise like someone was pouring something on the ground.
"Someone's trying to burn us up." I announced. "I have to try and get us out of here."
"Why can't we help?" Ray asked.
"You guys can't get hurt. At all." I answered, looking each of them straight in the eye. "Now, go sit against the far wall while I meditate." I instructed.
They obeyed and I took a deep breath and sat down on the ground. I knew not to mind link my master, because he just left. I knew I couldn't open the door by myself, even with all the powers I have, because the door was sealed with a spell. Then an idea dawned on me. Maybe Jayla could open the door. I looked over at the boys.
"I'm about to do something very dangerous, so as soon as that door opens you guys get out of here. Go in the house and lock the door. Do not, under any circumstances, invite me into the house. Ok?" I instructed them.
They all nodded.
"Are you gonna be okay?" Roc asked.
I nodded. "I'll be fine. Get ready to run." I replied.
Then I went into full concentration.

B- Jayla? I need you to get us out of here.
J- What's in it for me?
B- What do you want?
J- You know what I want, honey.
B- I can't give you that.
J- Then I can't help you. This conversation is over.
B- No! No! Fine! You can have it. I won't even put up a fight. Just don't hurt my boys, okay?
J- Yeah, yeah I won't touch your boys. Prepare yourself, honey.

Then I felt a pain in my head and stomach. Then I blacked out.