Going Out

The night dragged on for a long 8 hours. The sun finally rose and I rose with it. I walked over to my bag and got the blood banks out for breakfast. I told them to wake up and this time Roc didn't take a long time to get up. I handed out the blood and we all drank in unison.

"Come on guys, let's get a move on. We got to go shower and eat human food." I announced.

They cleaned up their stuff and put their sleeping bags and empty banks in my duffel. I looked around the cellar and I noticed how much damage we actually did.

"This place is a mess." I mumbled.

I quickly sped around the cellar, putting bricks back and readjusting the poles we bent and stuff. When I was done I picked up my bag and led them out. We went in the house and greeted my mom. I hugged her.

"Hey Mother." I greeted her.

"Hey honey. Y'all go get washed up for breakfast." She says.

I took my first and best shower in my own bathroom. Then I put on some presentable clothes and went downstairs for breakfast. Me and the boys neared through the tasteless pancakes and bacon. At least the Apple juice had flavor.

I cleared my throat and all eyes were in me.

"I was wondering if me and the boys could go for a walk around the block?" I asked my mother.

"Sure." She answered immediately.

I thanked her and went to my room to put on proper walking shoes and met the boys outside on the porch.

"I have a surprise for you guys." I announced cheerfully.

"What is it?" They asked in unison.

"I'll show you if you can keep up." I answered and with that I ran off at full speed.

Then I realised they weren't following behind me. I went back to them.

"Are you guys coming or not?" I asked.

Then they ran off with me this time. I led to the middle of the first forest I saw after my transformation. I stopped and then they stopped and took in the beauty of the forest. They took every ounce of beauty. I could tell by their awe struck faces. But I brought them here to do more than just look at the pretty forest.

"Today is the day you get your powers." I announced.

When my sentence processed through their minds their eyes got excited and everyone's eyes were on me.

"This process isn't as fun as the other one. I will have to lock your joints and attack you until your powers force you to break the trance and fight me back." I explained. "Its best to go through it with your humanity off. Mine will be off as well. So let's get started." I said.

"Prod your up first." I said.

"Why I got to go first?" He asked me.

"My choice." I answered.

Then he walked up to me with cold emotionless eyes. I locked his joints and attacked him. I went easy on him though. His eyes glowed and he broke the trance. He suddenly had a shield up and the roots of trees were grabbing at my ankles. I smiled while I levitate over to him and compelled him to turn his humanity back on. He did and pulled me into a hug as soon as he realized what he had just done. I snatched away from him immediately because his skin temperature was literally burning up.

"Cool down!" I ordered. "Your skin is on fire!" I said.

He laughed and hugged me again. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

I called Ray up and he stood in front of me. When I did the process on him, he broke the trance and stirred up a storm. Then he struck me with lightning. It hurt but I had to shrug it off and put my shield up. I went in front of him and compelled him to turn his humanity back on. When he was back to normal he started apologizing over and over. I kept telling him that it was okay but he wouldn't stop. So I offered to strike him back when I was done with the rest of the boys.

"That sounds awesome." He agreed smiling.

I shook my head at this kid. Then I remembered that vampirism doesn't cure mental illnesses.

"Princeton you're up." I announced.

"Just go easy on me." He replied while coming to stand in front of me.

"I can already tell its gonna take you longer to break the trance" I joked.

When I did the process with him, he took a full four minutes. Then he broke the trance and I started to feel light headed. That was weird for a vampire. Then the pain intensified and it felt like my brain was on fire. I immediately put up my shield and compelled him to turn his humanity back on.

I called Roc up and I did the process with him. He broke right after two minutes. He took hold of my energy and swung me around in the air. I had to throw him against a tree to compel him.

"Of all the powers he could inherit from me he gets this one." I mumbled to myself.

The boys heard me and laughed. Now that they had got their powers they were anxious to see what I could do.

"Come on just show us one thing." Prince begged.

"Fine." I gave in. Then I focused really hard and looked up at the boys. They looked around in awe at the illusion I had created for them. Then I broke my concentration and the illusion broke with it. In that second all eyes were on me and their faces held a shocked expression.

A/N: I KNOW YOU HATE ME. IN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I HAD LIKE TWO WEEKS OF WRITERS BLOCK. IT WAS HELL. I'M JUST HAPPY I CAN WRITE AGAIN. THIS CHAPTER STARTS ALL THE DRAMA I WONDER WHAT YOU THINK THEY SAW IN BIANCA'S ILLUSION. I'M GONNA LET THE SUSPENSE LINGER WHILE YOUR HATRED FOR ME HOPEFULLY DISINTEGRATES. AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE- MYSTERY