SURPRISE!!!

"I can't turn you now, I'm too thirsty. I'll end up killing one of you." I insisted. "Plus the process is way too complicated with the whole feeding thing, you know?" I complained.

"Yeah let's just wait and see if we live until tomorrow, to see if we were really meant to die. Then we can talk all this over." Princeton agreed.

"No,I have to do it before tomorrow. For all we know you guys could die in your sleep tonight." I realised. "We should just wait until I get a hold of some blood." I suggested.

"You really are thirsty, aren't you?" Prodigy asked.

I nodded as every pair of eyes on the back of that bus drifted to me. "What are you looking at?" I asked.

"Your eyes, Bianca. The veins under your eyes to be exact." Princeton answered.

"Ew." Ray commented. "Does that hurt?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Do the veins under your eyes hurt?" I asked them in return.

They laughed.

"Okay guys I really need to get off this bus before I lose control." I notified them. "I'll wait at the house until you guys show up." I told them.

"Wait." Prodigy ordered.

I looked at him. I must have looked really scary because he added a kind "Please?"

"Can you tell us what the process is?" He asked. "Just so we know what we're in for." He explained.

I nodded. "First I feed off you. Then you feed off me. You die. Come back alive. Complete the transition. Read the rule books, embed them in your memory. How to turn on and off your emotions and when you need to do it. Learn how to control your feeding and sexual urges. Survive temptation. Learn self-defense. And after all that, you're done. You can continue life as normal." I answered.

"Does the venom kill us?....Or what?" Ray asked.

"I have to kill you." I answered.

"How long did this process take you?" Roc asked.

"About a week and a half." I answered.

"Oh would you look at that! We're here!" Princeton rejoiced.

I looked out the window and sure enough we were pulling up to my new home.

"Stay right here. I'm going to go get a drink right quick. Then we can walk in together." I said.

They all nodded and said okay. I ran out as fast as I could following the scent of my cooler. I found it in a room and i quickly got a bank out. I ripped it open and drank it with relief. Once I was finished, I put the empty bank back in the cooler and raced back to the bus. The boys looked at me weird.

"You kinda forgot to...wipe the blood off your face." Roc notified.

"And change back into your human face." Ray added.

I smiled as I felt my face go back to normal and the blood disappear. I took a deep breath and told them to lead the way. We went to the door and Prodigy unlocked it with his key. As soon as we stepped through the door I heard people yell, "SURPRISE!!! WELCOME HOME AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIANCA!!!"

I jumped back, startled, then I couldn't help the big grin that spread across my face. "No...way." I said as everybody threw confetti and blew horns. "Oh my God." I said in disbelief.

Music started blasting and the smell of beer and liquor hit my nose. I walked around and got greeted by so many people. They told me how I was related to them and man did I sure have a lot of cousins. I forgot all about the duty I had to fulfill before the end of the night. Everyone danced around and talked to each other. The party ended around 3 a.m. I had to get these boys alone and change them quick. I went over to Prodigy.

"Does this place have a room that we can stay in for some days, that's completely sealed from sunlight?" I asked.

"We have a cellar." He answered. "I'll ask Mom for the key." He said and walked away from me.

After Prodigy asked Mom, she came over to me and whispered in my ear. "I have a surprise for you." she said and took my hand.

She led me upstairs to a room and opened the door. In it was everything I could dream of in a room that belonged to me. First off, there was a huge bed, a huge flat screen hanging on the wall, a big dresser that was piled with hairbows, perfumes, hair products, etc. Then there was a closet that I walked to. I opened the door and walked into a closet filled with clothes and shoes. Then I realised that all the clothes belonged to me. I walked out the closet and went to go hug my mom.

"Thank you so much. This means so much to me." I said.

"You welcome baby. Now go have your slumber party with your brother and his friends." She commanded.

I nodded and she walked out. I got the bag I had packed from under the bed, which contained blood banks, cups, the vampire rule books, and an item of sentimental value of each of the boys. I met the boys downstairs and Prodigy led us to the cellar. He gave me the key once he unlocked it and we entered. I locked it back once we were all in. I sat the bag down in a corner and they gathered around me. They just didn't know how nervous I was.

"So...who's first?" I asked them.

Everyone looked at each other. Then Prodigy spoke up, to my surprise.

"I'll go." He answered.

My heart thudded in my chest at the memory of the last time I drank blood directly from a human as he came toward me...

A/N: I KNOW I'M TAKING TOO LONG TO GET TO THE GOOD PART. THE PROCESS AND THE TRANSFORMATIONS WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. I KNOW I'M A SPOILER. DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE SEASON FINALE OF ABBY'S ULTIMATE DANCE COMPETITION? I WAS SO HAPPY FOR MACKAYLEE. BUT ANYWAYS I'MA LET Y'ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME BIANCA DRUNK BLOOD DIRECTLY FROM A HUMAN IN A FLASHBACK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER TOO. SO STAY LOOKING OUT FOR A UPDATE. IIGHT PEACE...-MYSTERY