Stay Away From My Family You Demon

"What are you guys talking about?" Princeton asked.

I looked at Prodigy, then he looked at me. "Long story." We said simultaneously.

"I gotta go back to his house tomorrow." I decided.

"No! Cause he's gonna convince you to move back with him." Prodigy protested.

"I'd rather do that than have my brother getting beat." I replied.

"Let me come with you." He suggested.

I shrugged. "Okay. Let's go to bed." I said.

They all left out and went to where they were sleeping.

I took a shower and put on some comfortable clothes for bed. After that I settled down in my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a while. After a moment I heard foot steps approaching my door. I looked at who it was. JoJo came in my room with a smile on his face. He sat down on the foot of my bed.

"Can I sleep in here with you tonight?" He asked.

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"Just in case mom tries to do something to me in my sleep." He answered.

"Uh sure." I replied sitting up.

"Thanks." He says while walking out.

A couple moments later he's in my room dragging all of his pillows and covers behind him. He made a pallet on the floor and quickly settled down.

"Good night." He says before he falls asleep.

"Good night." I reply.

While he's peacefully asleep, I lie in my bed wide awake, just a staring. Then I heard movement downstairs in the kitchen. Of course my nosey self crawls quietly out of bed to go see who it is.

Once I get to the kitchen I see my mom sitting at the table with a tall bottle of liquor. I walk in the kitchen like I didn't notice her. I get a cup from the dish rack and get some water. I drink a little of it then pour the rest down the drain.

For some reason I sat down at the table with her.

"What are you doing Bianca?" Mom asks me in bored tone.

"Can I sit with you? Or are you gonna hit me too?" I asked cautiously.

"Shut up Bianca. You know I didn't meant to hit him." She replied. Then she took a long drink from her bottle.

"I don't think that's good for you." I said.

"You want to know what I don't think is good for you?" She asked and continued without a response. "I don't think it's good for you to live here." She says.

I nodded. "Will you tell me why?" I ask looking her in her eyes.

"You cause trouble. You have my kids acting up and me. You caused your father's death Bianca. I don't think it's good for you to live here." She says then she took a long drink from her bottle.

"I didn't cause my dad's death. Mom-" I started to protest.

"I'm not your mom, Bianca. I'm far from being your mom." She interrupted in a tone that let me know that her drink had started having its effects on her.

I nodded. "How am I supposed to address you?" I asked confused.

"Call me Mrs. Crippen." She says taking another long drink. The tall bottle was almost empty.

"Remember to drink water after you're done with that." I advised her.

"You have no right to even suggest me to do something." She snapped, getting up from the table.

I stayed where I was, looking down at my hands. She began to walk away, but then she stopped a few feet away from me. I turned around to see what she was doing. At the most unexpected moment she threw her bottle at me. I had to force myself not to catch it and covered my face instead. The bottle shattered when it hit me, cutting me in some places. Even though I was a vampire that crap hurt like a m'f.

"Stay away from my family you demon." She ordered coldly while walking away to her room.

No less than three seconds later, Jo Jo, Amber, Prod, Prince, Roc, and Ray were crowded around me checking to see if I was okay. I'm not going to cry, I promised myself. I had to stay still as a stone so I wouldn't change in front of Amber and Jo Jo. It took me a couple of minutes to realize that someone was talking to me.

"She didn't mean it Bianca. She's just drunk." Jo Jo said while trying to remove the glass from my arm.

I looked around at every one of their faces. They were filled with sadness. All of them except for Roc. He was angry. He looked like he could kill someone without even touching them, and technically he could. I just hoped he wouldn't actually do it.

"I have to go. You guys should get some sleep." I said getting up from my seat.

"You're not going anywhere." They all responded.

"Just for tonight please. I'll be back I promise." I said picking the rest of the glass out myself.

"No. She might hit one of us next. You have to stay here and protect us." Amber objected.

"I need to go right now, before something really bad happens and I actually will have to stay away from her family. Give me an hour at the most." I said making my way toward the door.

"You don't have any shoes on." Princeton points out.

"I'm aware." I reply and go out the door.

Then I take off to the middle of the woods. I arrive there in a little under a minute. Once I was there and settled, I allowed myself to lose control, separating myself from the sane part of my brain. I allowed the demon inside me to partially take over. I couldn't give her full control because she would be out for blood. Literally. I went completely feral. I ripped trees from the roots chopped them in half. I snatched bugs out of midair and crushed the life out of them. After a moment of that, I ran out of the forest. I followed my feet and ended up at my father's house. I went in, forcing the knob to turn, and closed the door behind me. I went to my old room and was surprised to find that my bed was still there. It even had fresh sheets, a nice comforter, and some comfy looking pillows. I went over to the bed and sat on it. Then I burst into tears, breaking the promise I had made to myself. In half a second my father was standing in the doorway looking at me.

"What happened?" he asked walking sitting down beside me.

"There's a slight possibility that you might be getting what you want." I mumbled.

He smiled almost creepily. "Told you so." he replied and put his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

A/N: AND IM BACK!!! SORRY FOR THE DISAPPEARANCE. STUFF HAPPENS BUT ANYWAY SORRY FOR THE SAD SCENE AND SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE THIS CHAPTER! HOPEFULLY THE NEXT WILL BE WAY BETTER! 😋😋😋 -Mystery