Apologies and Mind Links

I was lying on my bed, minding my own business, then someone knocked on my door.
"Come in." I answered.
Surprisingly, it was my mom to come in. "Hey Bianca can we talk?" She asked as soon as I could see her full figure.
"Uh, I don't see why not." I replied sitting up.
She came over and sat on my bed, a safe distance away from me. She sighed and looked me in my eyes.
"You know that night when I, you know, drank too much?" She asked.
I nodded, biting my lip.
"I apologize for what I said and did. I can't believe that I did something so horrible. I've been feeling like complete and utter shit since that night. The reason I've been acting like this is because of your dad's death. I don't think that I can handle the fact that he's gone. Then Jo Jo came at me with all of this crap about him being back alive. Bianca I need you to forgive me for my actions, even though I shouldn't be. I may have changed your opinion, but I do love you, a lot. So please, please find it in your heart to forgive me." As she said all this, she had begun to cry.
I looked around the room trying to think my feelings over right quick. Once I thought it over, I looked back at her. "It's okay. I forgive you, this time. If there is a next time, that you hit me, or anyone else in this house, with an abusive hand, you will regret it." I told her, not hiding the double meaning in my words.
She nodded and wiped her eyes. Then she walked out and went back downstairs, still sniffling. I sat there for a total of twenty seconds before the boys came in my room and settled in the spots that they made theirs in my bed.
"So, all is well in the world of madre e hija (mother and daughter)?" Princeton asked putting a hand on my shoulder.
"Guess so." I replied shrugging.
"So the day's still young, what else can we do today?" Prodigy asked.
"We can train." I suggested.
"Ok that sounds good." Roc agreed.
"But I want my master to join us, so you can see how much more you have to learn." I added.
"Well you don't have a phone. How are you gonna get him here?" Princeton asked, playing in his hair.
"Oh yeah you still have so much to learn." I repeated chuckling. "Watch this." I instructed, standing up and going to the middle of the room.
I took a deep breath and sat down indian style and started concentrating really hard. I repeated the word 'master' in my mind until I could hear his thoughts.
----------------------------------------------------
B- Master Jake!!!!
MJ- Yes, young one.
B- Can you come and train with us?
MJ- Meet me on the side of your house. Make sure they're warmed up.
B- Ok, thanks. See you in a second.
MJ- See ya.
----------------------------------------------------
Then I broke concentration.
"What did you just do?" Prodigy asked coming over to help me up.
"It's called a mind link. You can mind link me, my master, or your band. It just takes a lot of concentration and patience." I told him. "He's gonna be here any second now so I need you to get the key to the cellar." I added.
Prodigy flashed out of the room and came back with the key in his hand.
I led them to the side of the house where my master was waiting for us. We all followed Prod to the cellar and went in, once he unlocked it. As soon as we were down there I felt someone grab me. I grabbed whoever's arm it was and used it to sling them all the way to the furthest wall. I changed into the most deadly creature that could ever exist and I looked around to see who had attacked me. Of course, it was my master. I went up to him and we started circling around each other. Then he launched at me. I ducked and grabbed him by the legs. I twirled around, keeping my grip tight, until i gained enough momentum to send him flying to the other side of the room. As he crashed into the wall, Prodigy grabbed me around my waist and lifted me up. Just when he was about to throw me down, I levitated out of his arms and kicked him in the back of the head. He fell face first to the ground. Then Roc charged me and levitated up to me and tried to give a roundhouse kick to the face. Nah, he can't do that. I caught his foot and pulled it higher to the point it hurt him. I pushed him to the ground and he stayed there curled in on himself. After that, the 'Fabulous Two', Ray and Prince, tried to double team me. I took hold of their energy and slung them to the ceiling and leveled them in midair. Then I turned them upside down and dropped them back to the floor. My master came out of nowhere and put me in a chokehold. I just reached my arm around his to his chin and used my other arm to hold his head in place. Then I snapped his neck. He fell to the ground and landed with a thud. I stopped levitating and landed on the ground. Looks like I win 😏.