How did you get us to the bus so fast?

I walked in the bus and the door closed behind me. I respectfully greeted the bus driver and wandered farther down the bus. I found the boys at a table and some grown people on the couch. Prod introduced me to Walter, Kenneth, and Keisha, their managers. Then he introduced me to their security guard, Mr. Carter. We all talked and laughed and joked around until we reached an F.Y.E store. The bus went around several girls to pull around the back of the store. Security created a wall to let the boys get into the store safely.

"You might want to cover your ears." Walter warned me as the boys prepared to go to the front of the store.

"What?" I asked as they entered the front of the store. Then I heard a million girl's screaming at the top of their lungs. I cried out in pain as I covered my ears.

I finally removed my hands from my ears when the screaming was at a tolerable level. Walter laughed.

"I tried to warn you." He said defensively as I glared at him.

We stayed there for about three to four hours. Then Prodigy came and got me. I followed him to the front of the store. Ray Ray handed Prod a mic and he cleared his throat to speak into it.

"Everyone, this is my sister, Bianca. I never knew about her until our dad died. So here she is, looking like my mama." He said jokingly.

Everyone chuckled and then a girl raised her hand. She was very young, she looked about six years old. I nudged Prodigy and pointed to her.

"You wanna say something?" He asked her.

She nodded and announced this very loud. "I'm sorry for your loss. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers every night." She promised.

Me and the crowd went, "Aaaaaaaaw!!!!!"

We told her thank you and Prodigy wants to announce something else.

"Will you guys give Bianca a nice, loud scream to welcome her to our team?" He asked.

They screamed at the top of their lungs almost immediately after he said it. I covered my ears halfway through it. When they were done I took my hands off my ears and told them thank you. Then the CD signing was over.

We went to the back while everyone exited the building. They tried to open the doors and walk out but there were too many girls. The managers didn't know how they were gonna get out of the building and make it to the arena in time for the sound check. I knew how I would make it though. I walked over to the door and told everyone I would see them on the bus.

"How are you gonna get out of here?" Prodigy asked.

"I have my own way of getting around in situations like this." I replied.

"Well you must be really sneaky then." Ray Ray assumed. "But then you would be leaving us to face these girls alone." He added.

"You're right I am being selfish." I agreed. That's when a thought popped in my head. "How about I get you guys to the bus?" I suggested.

"How the heck are you going to do that?" Princeton asked.

I walked over to him and took his hand, then Prod's since he was right next to him. "Everyone close your eyes please." I said. They closed their eyes and I flashed out, running with inhuman speed to the bus. I stopped and let go of their hands. I knocked on the door for them before running back to the building. Everyone still had their eyes closed. I took Roc Royal's hand then grabbed Ray Ray 's. I flashed out and they got on the bus. I went back to the store and the managers still had their eyes closed. "You can open them now." I told them.

"Wow. That was pretty fast." Kenneth complimented.

"Do you guys need help getting to the bus too?" I asked.

"Nah. We're good." Walter assured me.

I walked with them to the bus and got on. I took a seat on the couch and Ray Ray came over to me.

"How did you get us to the bus so fast?" He asked suspiciously.

I looked down as the question I dreaded came to me. Should I tell them?

A/N: SO HOW ARE YOU GUYS LIKING IT SO FAR? WILL SHE TELL THEM? OR SHOULD SHE KEEP IT A SECRET? PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW PLEASE.-MYSTERY