Wake Up

I woke up and looked around. I was still in my mom's room. Everyone else was still asleep. I looked around for a clock or something to tell the time. I found one on the wall. It was 5:16 a.m. Ugh. Why couldn't I just stay asleep until the next day?

I wasn't even tired anymore, so I stood up and quietly walked out. Then I went down the hall to my room. I got a blood bank from the cooler and drank all of it, then disposed of the bag. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I came back out to my room, Amber was in there on my bed.

"It's happening soon. So be ready." She said, then she walked out.

I put on some comfortable clothes, then brushed and combed my hair. I figured the rest would still be asleep for the next couple of hours, so I put on some comfortable walking shoes and went downstairs. I opened the front door and was about to step out, but there was a note on the 'Welcome' mat.

"You will join my beautiful collection and your boys will be mine." -D

I picked it up and smelled it. It smelled of gasoline. The same smell from that day in the cellar, when I agreed to be possessed in order to save the boys.

I put the note in my pocket, then stepped out of the doorway, closing the door behind me. Then I took off, full speed, to the woods. I was there in no time at all. I took the note out of my pocket and tore a small piece of the paper off. I returned the rest of the note back into my pocket.

It's time to find out who "D" is. I held the piece of paper in my hand and smelled it again. I focused all of my being into concentrating on that smell of gasoline. The paper erupted into fire in the palm of my hand. It didn't burn at all, strangely.

I cleared a space on the ground so that it was only dirt. Then I used the fire to draw the letter D on the ground. The flame died out and the ground went back to normal.

I gasped. It didn't work. It should've spelled out a name or maximized into an image or something, but it didn't work. T
Whoever this person is, has been in contact with a witch or a sorcerer. I huffed and ran back home.

Once I arrived, I stopped on the porch to open the door. It was locked. I tried to open it with my vampire strength, but it wouldn't budge.

I went off of the porch and ran around to the side of the house to where mom's room was located. I jumped up to the window, that was still opened, and crawled through. I looked around the room, only to find that it was empty. I ran full speed around through the whole house. No one was here. I tried to pick up scents, but the only scent there was, was the smell of gasoline.

I groaned and jumped back out of my mom's bedroom window. When I landed, I walked to the sidewalk and started following the gasoline scent. I stopped dead in my tracks when I felt a weird sensation in my head that traveled down to my stomach. I didn't even know I was blacking out, until I hit the ground.

When I regained consciousness, I opened my eyes, but saw nothing but darkness. Why don't people capture me and leave me in a properly lit room? It always had to be dark. I let my eyes glow and looked around. I sighed out in relief to see that my family was in here with me. My dad, mom, sister, and twin brother were in here, but not MB. I went over to my dad and shook him awake. My dad jumped up, startled.

"Let your eyes glow." I ordered, a pair of golden eyes were staring back at me. "I need you to wake the others up. I have to go find the boys. I'll explain what's going on later when we get out of here."

My dad nodded and went to wake the rest of them up. I wondered my way outof the area that my dad was in, sniffing, trying to catch a scent. It took a while, but I caught Princeton's scent. I followed it to find Prince chained up to a wall, he was standing, but I could tell the chains were holding him up. I walked up to him and grabbed his face with both of my hands. I lifted his head up to see that his eyes were closed.