What's Up, Thirst Trap?

I was on my way back to my mother's house and sensed my master following me. I stopped running when I was couple of blocks from the house. He stopped in front of me and I looked at him with a blank face.
"What are you doing out here at this time of night?" He asked.
"Going home." I answered.
"You reek. Why haven't you been sleeping?" He asked.
"I had to make sure they didn't sleepwalk." I answered trying to slowly walk away.
"Not so fast, I have a couple of questions for you." He says with a psycho look in his eyes.
I couldn't remember what happened after that, for some reason. Of course, he compelled me to forget. Next thing I was aware of, was stepping into my mom's house and going to my room. As soon as I sat down on my bed, the boys were in there with me.
"Are you okay?" Prodigy asked, coming to sit next to me.
"Yep." I answered "Much better."
"You better be okay after that wild rampage you went on. We heard you all the way over here." Princeton commented, lightening the mood.
I chuckled and shook my head. "We really should get some sleep. I know you guys are tired because I'm tired so let's sleep." I suggested.
They agreed and started getting on my bed, settling in a spot. Looks like I'm having a sleepover in my room. I lied back on my bed and drifted off to sleep.
I open my eyes to see Amber's eyes staring back at me. I jumped up, startled. "What are you doing Amber?" I asked.
"Watching over you, so Mom won't hurt you again." She answered.
I smiled at her and opened my arms, inviting her into a hug. She gladly accepted and gave me nice, tender, love filled hug. "You're a really awesome kid, you know." I tell her.
"Yeah I know." She says pulling away.
I looked at the clock, that I never knew I had, and saw that it was 9a.m. I started shaking the boys awake, telling them it was time to wake up. It was in that moment that I noticed JoJo wasn't in here.
"Amber where's Jo Jo?" I asked her.
"He's in his room, why?" She replied.
"Just wondering, 'cause he wasn't with us." I say getting out of my bed and going over to the closet and picking out an outfit for the day. I went and took a shower and all that, then I went to Prodigy's room to get some blood. I went to his room because somehow when they left, my cooler left too. I walked in the room, without knocking. That was a mistake because I walked into a room of four boys in the middle of getting dressed. They screamed and covered themselves. I rolled my eyes, it was bound to happen one day.
"You can't knock?" Roc asked.
"My bad, I'm hungry." I replied looking around for my cooler.
Prodigy tossed me a blood bank.
"Thanks" I say before sticking my fangs inside the bank, puncturing it, and letting the blood pour into my mouth. The boys were staring like they have never seen anyone do a waterfall before. Once the bag was empty, I handed it back to Prod. I walked out like a boss sneaking a peek at Princeton and Roc abs on the low. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. My mother was in there cooking breakfast. I can't even tell you how fast I walked back out of that kitchen. I went to Jo Jo's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in." A hoarse voice ordered.
I walked in and, as soon as Jo Jo saw it was me, he attacked me in a hug.
"I thought you weren't coming back!" He said tightening his hold on me.
"I wouldn't leave without you, bro." I replied hugging him back gently. "Please tell me you didn't cry all night, thinking I wasn't going to come back." I pleaded.
"I didn't cry all night thinking you weren't coming back." He says, lying.
"Jovante!" Mother yelled from the door frame. "What do you think you're doing? I told you to stay away from her!" She scolded.
I immediately let Jo Jo out of my grip, but he didn't let go of me.
"Mom she's my TWIN sister. It's kind of impossible to stay away from her." Jo Jo replied.
"Bianca go to your room. Don't come out until I tell you to." She ordered me.
"Yes ma'am." I replied. "You gotta let me go now bro." I say to Jo Jo.
He tightened his hold on me for a split second and kissed my cheek, then let me go. I walked to my room and sat down on my bed. I sighed thinking about sneaking out. I was about to climb out of my window when the boys came and joined me on my bed.
"What's up thirst trap?" Roc asked.
I giggled and hit him playfully on his arm. "I don't think that I'll be able to go anywhere today, unless I sneak out." I said.
"Don't be bad, Bianca. We'll just stay in here and keep you company." RayRay replied, lying down on my bed.
"You don't have to be so nice to me guys." I said. "if you have plans or something today, go do those plans." I ordered.
"I don't have anything to do today. I was hoping you did, actually, but it seems like you can't do your plans either. So, we just gonna have a boring day together." Princeton said.
And that's exactly what we did. We sat there in my bed just staring at the ceiling, saying things occasionally. We mostly just either sat there, or drifted off to sleep and took mini-naps. Around 1p.m. Princeton went to get us lunch. At 6p.m. Roc got us dinner. Then at 9p.m. Ray got us dessert, which we all shared my O-negative blood banks. By 12a.m. the next day we were all sitting up, wide awake, talking about random things. Like who invented curse words and why we weren't allowed to say them. We also talked about how the boys received very weird fan mail. Sleep took over us by 2a.m. and I had a very weird dream.

A/N: So....hope u liked this even though it kinda served no purpose. BUT!!!! the next chapter will have the weird dream so ✌️😋 #ThatWasAnEmojiSelfie -Mystery