My New Family MB (Vampire/Fanfic)

I was only thirteen when my dad was driving drunk. We were headed to Wal-Mart. He ran the red light and three cars were already released from their red light. An eighteen wheeler came speeding toward us from my dad's side. He didn't notice until it hit us.

When all the smoke had died down and the airbags deflated my dad was on the side of me dead. I was fine but one of my lips were bleeding. That healed up in no time. I stayed put until the cops came. They helped out of the car and started comforting me. I couldn't stop the tears no matter how much I tried.

"We're going to make everything fine." A lady promised guiding me away from the accident as they blocked off the street.

"It can't be fine." I objected. "You don't understand." I told her. Little did they know, my dad was all I had.

"Yes it can honey." She replied. "Will you tell me your name?" She asked.

"Bianca Crippen." I told her.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"Thirteen." I answered.

She led me to her car after they checked for any wounds or r bruises. She drove me to a police station where I stayed for hours. I sat in a chair bawling on and on. Then the same lady came up to me.

"Honey you'll be staying with me until we can track down the rest of your family." She told me.

"There is no rest." I replied standing up.

She pretended I didn't say that and asked me for my address.

"The door's locked." I told her.

"You don't have your own a key" She asked.

"That's where we were going today. To Wal-Mart to get my own house keys." I explained.

"Then we'll knock the door down." She decided. "You never told me your address." She reminded me.

I told her my address and she drove me to my house. We got out and walked to the door. She had a big black bat in her hand. She told me to take a step back and I took two. She beat the door handle twice then turned around and kicked the door open. She stood aside and gestured for me to go in.

I walked in as she followed behind. I told her to sit down on the couch while I packed my stuff. I walked to my room and lied on my bed. Then after a couple of minutes I got up and got my suitcases and bags out from under the bed. Then I began flashing around the room throwing everything into those bags. I was halfway done when my stomach growled.

I sighed and went to the kitchen. I went in the fridge and got me a blood bank out and poured the blood into a cup. I went back my room and drank it. The lady called me and asked me where the bathroom was interrupting my drink.

"Go don the hall to the first door on your left." I told her and began feeding again.

I sat the cup down on my night stand and started back packing. I looked around my room until my eyes landed on a picture of me and my dad on my seventh birthday. Hey was teaching me how to ride a bike without training wheels. I went over to it and put it in my pocket for safe keeping.

I waited for her to come out of the bathroom and I got my dad's ring and went to his room to get his matching teddy bear chain.

I finished the rest of my packing and the lady helped me get all my stuff into her trunk. I had also packed a cooler that had all of the blood bank from the fridge and freezer.

Once we were settled she drove me to her big humongous house. I got one bag out of her trunk since I wasn't gonna be there for long. She showed me to the room where I would be sleeping and where the bathroom was. She asked me did I want to eat something for dinner of course I denied her offer.

The rest of that night I stared at the picture of me and my dad with tears flowing down my face.

The next morning she found me in the same position and told me that the police had tracked down some relatives of mine in this state.