I'm Only Fourteen

The next time I was conscious, I was lying on the ground in the middle of a rain forest. And, boy, was it raining. I stood up, realizing how weak I had become over the time I was locked inside my mind. I was also in pain. It felt like my insides were burning. I needed blood, and I needed it now. So I stalked around the forest, trying to catch a scent of anything I could sink my teeth into. After a while, I was beginning to lose hope, but then the scent of blood hit my nose like a punch and I turned immediately. Even though I couldn't see how I used to, I could still see my target. A backpack lying on the ground with the scent of blood all over it. I went over to the bag and opened it. Bingo! It was full of blood banks. I began feeding immediately. I went through a total of five banks in under two minutes. I lied on the ground for a couple of minutes until my strength returned.
Once I was strong enough to focus and concentrate without the word "blood" interrupting my thoughts, I began to meditate. It took me time to realize that the air was warm in this forest, but the rain was as cold as ice.
As I meditated further, I began to remember that I had to do something, but I couldn't remember what it was. So I concentrated even harder. Faces flew threw my mind. An intoxicated woman throwing a glass bottle, a guy that looks exactly like me, a little girl with the same type of hair as me, a guy with a mohawk with the letters M and B on the side of his head, a hispanic guy with a huge afro, a guy with two braids on each side of his head, and lastly, a guy with reddish brown hair and pointy teeth.
Who are these people? How do I know them? I decided to mind link my master. He was the only person I could remember. I repeated the word master to myself over and over until I could hear his thoughts.

B- Master Jake!!! Where are you?
MJ- Bianca? Is that really you?
B- Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?
MJ- Oh my God, Bianca! Where are you?! We've been going crazy searching for you! You've been missing for almost two months!
B- Two months?! What happened to me?! Where am I?!
MJ- Bianca calm down and just tell me what you see.
B- I'm in a hot rainforest with cold rain. I found a backpack with blood banks in it, so I drank some of them.
MJ- I know exactly where you are. Stay in place we'll be there in a moment.
B- We?
MJ- Yeah, we. I'll explain later. Don't move from the spot you're in.

Then I broke concentration as I heard footsteps approaching. Then I was pulled up from the ground by my master and then pulled into a bone crushing hug.
"Oh my goodness young one. Where have you been?" My master asked, letting me go but keeping a hold on my hand.
"I don't know, master. I don't even know how I got here." I replied.
Then I noticed that there were people with us. Four of the faces I saw from meditation. The guy with the M and the B in his head. The guy with the two braids. The hispanic with a huge afro. And the guy with the sharp teeth.
"Master, who are they?" I asked.
"My darling, how dare you forget your own creation?" He asked.
"My own creation?" I repeated. "I saw them when I was meditating. Along with three other people." I explained. "Who are they?" I asked again.
The four boys began walking toward me. I took reflexive steps back until I was touching my master. He wrapped his arms around me and told me to calm down. They weren't gonna hurt me. My master let me go and pushed me to them and the all grabbed me. I was gonna panic, but I realized they were hugging me not hurting me.
"Hug them back." My master whispered.
As soon as I wrapped my arms around them I fell into a trance. Everything came back to me. The accident, my mother, my sister, my brothers, his bandmates. I turned them and trained them. My father had turned into a vampire. I had a prophecy to fulfill. The cellar was about to be set on fire. I called on Jayla for help. In exchange, I agreed to let her possess me as long as she wanted. I broke away from them.
They looked at me and all of their eyes were glowing, but they went back to normal. I pulled all of them back into a hug and then hugged all of them individually. Then I turned back toward my master.
"Now would you like to tell us what happened these last two months?" My master asked.
"I wouldn't like to, but I guess I kinda have to." I replied.
"When we were trapped in the cellar I made a deal with Jayla that if she got us out of there and didn't hurt you guys, she could possess me as long as she wanted. So whatever I did these past two months, it wasn't me." I explained.
"You guys didn't invite her into the house right?" I asked the boys.
They shook their heads no.
"Good. Do you know if she hurt anyone?" I asked further.
"She didn't hurt anyone, but she slept around with a lot of guys." Roc answered.
"She did WHAT?" I asked, trying to make sure I heard correctly.
"She became the mayor of slutville." Roc said.
"Bianca, calm down. Your eyes are glowing. Make them stop. Unclench your fists." My master instructed.
It took several deep breaths before I gained full control of myself.
"Why would she do something like that? I'm only fourteen." I said sitting down on the ground.

A/N: NEW CHAPTER IN JUST 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!