Chapter 22~Thomas~

My access to the internet is safe! Judging by what this chapter is about. I think there will only be 2 more chapters after this one. I'm so excited to finish because I have so many plans for future books! After this the only Virgil centric things I might make are for my oneshot book.

It had been a good few hours since Thomas had woken up for the day. Though he hasn't gotten much done since he has woken. Today he felt off, and he didn't know in what way. He knew that he felt more tired then usual, and the pounding headache he had all morning didn't help either.

As of now Thomas sunk into the couch with a sigh of relief. The comfort was pleasent  He had tried going on a walk but it only lasted five minutes before Thomas felt a wave of dizziness. He wondered if he was sick, though that didn't make sense to him. He figured today he would just relax, or at least relax untill he felt better.

Mabye his sides knew? Before he got the chance to summon one of them, most likely logic, all the sides but one pop up. Thomas jumps and covers his mouth to prevent a scream of surprise, once he realizes it was just his sides he calmed down. He gave a hesitent little smile." That was...sudden? I was just about to summon one of you."

"Sorry for the small fright Thomas, but we have to discuss something important with you." Logan stood leaning against the railing of the stairs. His arms crossed, as he looked to Thomas.

"As long as there is no arguing then sure, I kinda have a headache right now." Thomas glances to Patton because the moral side handed him a glass of water and medicine.

"Well that's no good kiddo. Please take some pain meds." Patton gave Thomas a look, yeah he knew it was just a headache but he still had to worry about his kiddos. Normaly he would have made a pun about this but, he was to focused on the situation itself for once. Thomas sits up straight and downs the pill with some water.

Roman aprouches and took a seat a little bit near Thomas on the couch. Patton carefully takes a seat on the floor and leans against the front of the couch, while Janus stood in Pattons usual place with a sad look on his face.

"I appreciate that Patton, thank you. So...what's up?" Thomas looks between each of his side's and frowns, he noticed not even Roman or Patton seemed happy.

"Thomas...I think your headache 'totaly doesn't' relate to the situation. You 'didn't' forget something, or someone important." Janus looks at Thomas directly, he noticed how confused his host seems.

"Janus, he forgot. I don't think you saying he forgot something helps. Because that is obvious. Thomas, aside from Remus not being in this room. Look around, someone here is missing." Logan would have been direct and tell Thomas it was Virgil who was missing. But he knew it wouldn't be a good idea, it's better to make his host remember on his own for them to save Virgil from whatever danger he could be in.

"I...don't know. Roman, Patton...Logan...Janus. Your all here except for Remus...um." Thomas furrowed his brows to show his frustration with the fact he can't remember.

"Thomas! Doesn't anything feel off? He represents your anxiety! You know, the one who is responsible for your safety most of the time!?" Roman pleads, the guilt he feels is to much and he just wants Virgil back. He wants to say sorry and make up for his mistakes. Princey knew the others felt the same, they wanted the peice of their family that is missing.

"Anxiety...anxiety...." Thomas stands up and begins to look around the room as he paces. Logan threw an arm over the railing to help Thomas get more of a hint. Luckily his host did notice. Thomas stared at the stairs, deep in thought. Then finaly it clicked." Virgil!?"

All the sides collectively sigh with releif." Yes! Thomas he went missing. We don't know where he went but we have a feeling it has something to do with you forgetting!" Patton said worriedly." Please we need help finding him, were all so worrie-"

Patton was cut off by the fact every single side felt the disturbance in the mind palace. Logan clung to the railing as he stumbled due to the sudden change. Janus seemed to trip over nothing and grabbed onto the wall to prevent his fall. Roman fell further back onto the couch while Patton clung to the cushions. Thomas didn't feel anything

"What happened!?" Thomas looked concerned as he saw each of the sides stumble or grab onto something.

"Thomas! Summon Virgil!" Thomas didn't know which side said it, but he didn't hesitate to summon his anxious side.

Hehe it's almost over! Woo!