Chapter 2~The others idea~

Hello everyone! I finnaly had time to make an update so here it is!

After Virgil left Logan, Patton, and Roman all discussed something together. They were whispering a bit, but if Thomas was paying attention he could hear them.  But Thomas wasn't focusing, he was focused on what had just happened. It takes him a momment before he realizes the sides were talking."A-are you sure? Logan it could hurt him!" Patton states, a worried look washes over his face.

"I have my doubts, yes. But Patton I doubt it will hurt him badly if it did. It may be Thomas's only option." Logan says. He pushes up his glasses.

"Wait whats going on?" Thomas tilts his head. Roman looks at Thomas, unsure if they should say it again. Patton looks to Logan for help. Logan crosses his arms and leans to his side a bit.

"We have an idea Thomas." Logan states clearly."But, the choice is up to you." He glances to Roman, the one who brought this up in the first place.

"Thomas, I noticed that Virgil, the amount of anxiety he has been giving off lately had increased. It was going over Logan's curve thing. I was thinking about how we could  fix that. So I asked Logan." Roman sighs.

"Yerkes Dodson. Anyways, the only solution, is anxiety pills." Logan says simply, he didn't show emotion about it. But Patton frowns.

"Wouldn't that harm virgil?" Thomas questions. Everyone was silently for a momment. Thomas looks between the sides, then looks to Logan.

"No." Logan says finnaly." But Thomas this is your choice." He says as Roman sinks out."Think about your options. If you need me, summon me." Then he to sinks out.

"I...I don't know what the right choice is Thomas, but...It may come down to taking those pills. Just please, be careful." Patton sighs, and sinks out. Thomas sits on his couch and thinks, he doesn't know what he should do.