Chapter 9~Hide~

All of you are worrying for Virgil now, you have no idea what's in store later. I have this whole story planned out belive it or not. Anyways I'm gonna start making oneshots on my oneshot book, so go ahead and request a oneshot for me to write!

Virgil feels the panick rising up in his chest as the pain continues. Patton doesn't seem to notice because he was focused on Roman's story. And Logan was to busy rolling his eyes at princey to notice Virgil's panicked look.

Virgil tries not to cry out in pain as another wave of pain hits him. It's one of the worst feelings he ever felt. He couldn't let the others see him about to panick, or curl up in pain. He says his fork down, almost dropping it as he feels pain in his arms. He tears up and starts running for the stairs, only to be stopped by Pattons voice.

"Kiddo aren't you gonna finnish your food? Is everything good?" Virgil doesn't dare look over, he keeps his back turned to the others.

"I'm fine....just I have stuff I need to do. Thanks Pat." Virgils voice came out a bit broken and hurt. All the sides noticed, Logan raises an eyebrow while Patton makes a noise of concern. Roman was about to say something but he couldn't as Virgil ran to his room and slammed the door.

"He doesn't have something to do." Logan says simply." Something's up with him." He says his coffee cup down.

"I say we give him a bit kiddos. I'll check on him around lunch time okay?" Patton says worriedly. He was frowning as he watched the stairs as if Virgil would walk back down.

"Hey Padre while you worry, I'll do the dishes. When you get worried it's not good." Roman frowns and started taking all the empty dishes. He takes Virgils half eat plate of food, deciding he will save it for later incase the emo wants it still. Logan decided to lead Patton to the couch so Patton could atleast worry somewhere comfterable.

Meanwhile Virgil sat in his room after locking the door. Now he was worried, two days in a row he has felt those pains. They weren't for no reason. Virgil suspected something was going on. He gasps in pain, finnaly letting his tears fall down. It didn't help that he was panicking.

Random thoughts of what was happening, and why was going through his brain. He doesn't want to tell the others in fear what might happen. They might think he was lying because he isn't showing physical damage of pain. It was inside, his chest mostly.

Virgil starts gasping for air because of the panick attack that was starting, and along with the pain it didn't help. He wondered if the others were feeling random pain sometimes to, he wonders if they know why he is feeling alot of pain.

Quick question, I ordered a poster from Thomas Sanders shop like two months ago. It still has yet to arive is anyone waiting still for their if you ordered one?