Chapter 8~The next day~

Hiya everyone, I've been busy with online schooling. Oh and animal crossing is still my other reason. Oh also preparing for my birthday which is May 4th.

When the morning arised Virgil left to his room. He didn't want to deal with the other waking up. He knew princey would be annoying because he would complain. It was early but because Virgil already woke up, he wasn't going back asleep.

As a couple hours go by, Virgil spent those hours scrolling through Tumblr. He could hear the others waking up. He could hear Patton starting breakfast in the mind palace kitchen. He could hear Logan starting the coffee machine, and he can hear Roman complaining about not getting enough sleep.

He knew he would join the others soon for breakfast. But he wanted to enjoy his silence for a bit.

Meanwhile as Thomas got ready for the day he grabbed the anxiety pills bottle. Virgil had no clue that Thomas took the pills today. The host assumed that Virgil would be okay since the others had yet to find out what really happened to the anxious side.

After twenty minutes Virgil heads downstairs, he knows Patton would worry if he didn't show up. The first thing he sees is Roman making his normal, dramatic movements as he speaks. The table had four plates on them, one was left out for Virgil. Logan rolled his eyes at Roman as he sipped his coffee. Patton happily listened to Roman and watched his every movement.

When Virgil takes a seat at the table he was greeted with smiles."Good morning kiddo, I hope you slept well." Patton smiles at him, and poors him a cup of coffee.

"I did Pat, thanks." He gladly takes the coffee from Patton and sips on it.

"I noticed you left before we woke up, didn't enjoy our company edge lord?" Roman teases as he eats his breakfast.

"Actually I just woke up early. Didn't want to wake you guys up." Virgil smirks, he takes a bite of his waffle.

"Well I appreciate the thought Virgil but I'm sure you would have been fine." Logan says simply, his face showing no smile, much to Virgils disapointment.

A few conversations went on during breakfast time. Logan and Roman bickered a bit, Patton got them to stop each time. Virgil enjoyed the morning with them, even the small fights he didn't mind.

He was about to comment on Romans opinion on his favourite band when a sudden pain hit him. It was simular to the pain he felt before. Slight panick washes over his face.