Chapter 1~Arguements get us nowhere~

Hello everyone! This is a Christmas gift to all of you who love Toxic, I finnaly had time to write this part because of Christmas break. Before reading this make sure you read the update please because it's important to know that there will be no ship in this book and if you want to request for me to write a ship the update tells you where to go!

Warning:Blaming and a panick attack

"We did so horribly!!!!" Was the first thing Roman yells once every side had appeared."The show was a complete flop, Thomas tripped, skipped lines, stuttered so much, some of the audience left! We didn't do our best!" Roman's pride hurt so much right now, you could tell because his insecurities were showing."Virgil I blame you for this! You gave so much anxiety to Thomas right before the show!"

"Are you sure your blaming me Princey, or are you trying to cover up the fact that your blaming yourself? Besides giving Thomas anxiety and nervousness before the show is my job." Virgil says, some of his hair covering his eye as he gives a sharp glare at Roman.

"Virgil, Thomas was so nervous that it caused his performance to be not the best. I'm not saying it was entirely your fault, afterall Princey didn't motivate Thomas enough to actually perform his best. But you did cause most of it." Logan says, pushing up his glasses. Patton said nothing, he looked a bit upset about this whole thing but said nothing about it. He doesn't like arguements, he doesn't like others being blamed either, even if it is true.

"Virgil, near the end of the show I tripped and ruined my costume. The whole audience laughed at me. The director got me off stage and for the last bit of the show my understudy had to replace me. I'm sorry bud, but Logan is right. You did kind of ruin....well...the show." Thomas sighs, he frowns and looks Virgil right in the eyes. Thomas hasn't been doing well since the whole fiasco at the show.

"Look. I get what you are saying, Thomas, Logan, I really do. But it is my job to give Thomas anxiety before going out in public, or shows, or concerts. What I did is not my fault. Princey didn't do his job very well did he?" Virgil scowls and Roman makes an offended gasp.

"I'll have you know I did my very best! If it wasn't for you Thomas would have done good through the whole show. He could have progressed with his dreams!" Roman snaps.

"Kiddos let's not fight please. Virgil mabye if you didn't give Thomas so much anxiety he would have-" Patton gets cut off.

"It isn't my fault! Princey didn't do his job with motivating Thomas to do his best. I was doing what my job is, anxiety!" Virgil says, glaring at each of the sides.

"No one said it was entirely your fault, it is just if you didn't give Thomas anxiety before the show in the first place, Roman wouldn't need to motivate him the best he can." Logan says simply. Virgil growls and rolls his eyes.

"Fine, whatever. Blame Anxiety. I thought we were over this, the day you guys accepted me. Guess I was wrong, all of you still want to blame me." Virgil says with a cold harshness in his voice.

"Kiddo no that's not what we mean we aren't blaming you, just half of it was your fault." Patton says worriedly.

"Shut it Morality, I don't need your pitty. I'm leaving." Virgil hisses. And with that, he finnaly sinks out to his room. As soon as he gets there he starts tearing up. He didn't mean to give Thomas that much anxiety. It was his job, they all already know this. He wraps his arms around his chest as he sits on his couch. His breathing was heavy and ragged as he started sobbing. He was starting to panick as he gasped for breath and tears blurred his vision. His need for air grew worse as he started hyperventilating. To him the room grew dark as his eyes were shutting on their own. Soon enough he panicked to a point where he passed out.