Chapter 21~Will I be trapped? Forever forgotten?~

I wanna cry. This book as of now has 41k views and is 1# on two tags. I never thought this book would get this far, I believed only a few people would read it, and just ignore it. I thought all I would get from this is experience in writing. But no, thanks to you guys I actually feel like my work means something and can make some people smile. So I appreciate every single one of you. When I first wrote toxic I hated it so I rewrote the book. I thought I would just delete the book or give up like I did in past fandoms. I still don't like toxic to much, I enjoy writing it but I'm sick of Virgil centric stuff. But aside from school asignments, this might actually be the first story I'll ever finnish that I made on my own. I'm so happy about this.

Virgil stared at the ceiling with a frown, he didn't stop his thoughts from running. He was laying down on his bed, one arm draped over the side of the mattress.

It has only been a day and Virgil was already feeling more deppressed in the forgotten. It was so lonely, even though Emile, and Remy checked up on him. He knew that Thomas was atleast okay. He kind of wonders if it is better off this way.

He remembers the first time he tried to duck out and how the others stopped him. They seemed to care back then. It makes Virgil wonder what happened. They changed, yeah sure the anxiety he had been given Thomas has worsened for a few months, but they always understood.

It hurts to know they went behind his back like they did. He wonders how long he will stay down here.

Mabye a month, mabye a year, or mabye he will never return to the mind scape. Virgil brings a hand up to his face, and uses his hoodies sleeve to wipe away a few tears.

He figured he just had to accept that he was forgotten. He knows that Emile, and Remy are working hard to find a way for him to leave. But he thinks that he might as well accept that it will fail.

He doubts any of the sides remmeber him. Mabye they are happier now that he is gone? How would he know, he's stuck down here without any contact to them.

Virgil turns to his side and tucks his arms close to his chest. Instead of the ceiling he was facing the wall now.

He gave up on trying to wipe his tears away, what was the point. The purple that described him began to fade to black and grey.

Short chapter I know, but you guys needed to know how Virgil was doing while Janus told the others about the situation. I am so close to finishing. Though unlike before I don't think Emile or Remy will have a huge role at the end. They live in the forgotten until needed for a video. So they will most likely stay there since its their home. Idk we'll see