Chapter 20~Informing the others~

I was gonna write this chapter as next chapter but idk what to do for Virgil being in the forgotten rn. Also sorry I said I was gonna update fast but whoops I lied. I'm really excited to finnish this book though so I can start writing my next

Thomas was peacefully sleeping, with nothing to do today so he had turned his alarm off. Though as soon as the sunlight filtered through his window and hit his face, he covers himself with his blanket to block out all light.

The sides themselves were beginning to wake up which was also a sign Thomas would wake soon. Patton was the first to leave his room. The moral side skipped along to the kitchen and hummed some cartoon theme song to himself. Though he couldn't help but feel as if something is wrong.

Roman was next to come out of his chamber and join Patton. The princely side watched happily as Patton made pancakes. He didn't notice anything wrong at first. Then came logan, he felt something very wrong as soon as he stepped out of his room. He simply ignored it fkr the momment because he needed to wake up fully first. The sides were sitting together in the kitchen now though this excluded Janus since he spent the mornings with Remus to make sure he will be calm for the day.

Janus rubbed his nose with a big sigh." Remus please, get down from there." Above Deceit, Remus was hanging upside down from the ceiling. Janus needed to confront the sides about what he found last night,  but first he needed to get Remus under control.

"Or what double dee, you gonna spank me!" Remus cackles and swings back and forth. Janus was worried he may fall, even though as far as he was concerned, sides don't die.

"Remus I don't have time for this! Come down right now or your morning star will be deystroyed!" Janus hisses out a threat. Remus whines like a seven year old being dragged out of a park. Hesitently, Remus climbs down and plops himself on the floor.

"Good. Now please behave today. Something is going on and I don't know what it is. Thomas needs to have his time without you." Janus frowned and raised an eyebrow. Remus pouts but nods." Good. I'll be back. I need to talk with the other sides."

And with that Janus leaves the dark side of the mind scape. When he shows up he sees a distressed Patton trying to eat his pancakes in peace, and Roman arguing with Logan.

"I'm just saying specs, your wrong, nothing is wrong." Roman says defensively as Janus made his way over to sit next to Patton.

"How can you say that Roman when something doesn't feel right in Thomas's mind! It's like somethings missing!" Logan and Roman continue to argue about wether or not something was wrong. Patton slinks down into his chair and sighs, he glances to Janus and frowns.

Janus simply pats Patton on his shoulder before clearing his throat." Hey! You two stop arguing! Roman, stop being a himbo for five minutes. Logan is right, something is very 'right'. I totaly don't have an idea of what it is." Janus hums, and glares at the two. That got them to shut up, but Janus didn't miss the victorious glance Logsn gave roman.

"Yeah...The mindscape doesn't feel whole....it feels like something is missing." Patton explains a bit quietly, Roman frowns when he realizes that they aren't wrong. He can feel it in his heart.

"Yeah, but have any of you gone looking for the source. Like I 'didn't' do?" Janus asks. He saw the sides shaking their heads, and murmuring no's." Okay, well where is this bad feeling coming from?"

"From our room hall. I felt it really strongly when leaving my room." Logan explains as he sips on his coffee cup.

"Okay well atleast we have one competent side right now. 'No' it's 'not' coming from your hall at all. If you haven't noticed a certian side is missing." Janus rolls his eyes while Patton sits back up.

"No one is missing! We have everyone we need right in this room!" Roman exclaims dramaticly. Patton nods in agreement.

"Aside from Remus. Yeah everyone is here kiddo." Patton smiles a bit, glad the arguing was over. Logan was deep in thought while Janus snarled.

"Hmmmm your telling me you don't know. The side who tends to bring us down sometimes. The emo who won't turn down his edgy music?" Janus looks at the three sides expectantly. Roman and Patton looked confused, while Logan, he look like he understood.

"Virgil." The logical side says with a frown. Patton and Roman gasp at the same time.

"Wow good job Logan, A plus for the teacher." Janus says sarcastically." Look, his door is missing. He isn't in the dark side mindscape either."

"Nooo my sweet shivery son!" Patton said worriedly, he pushed his pancake plate aside. To worried to eat now.

"Janus...you said you might have an idea of what's going on?" The nerd at the table asks. He was looking at Janus, expecting him to speak.

"Yes. He was lying to you. He lied about not being in pain. The pills hurt him badly. He also found out about the pills. And he also heard you guys talking about him behind his back. He never said anything...because I think he was worried he would worry you. Or that you would have him." Janus was giving the honest truth, and the other three in the room knew that.

The mind scape grew silent, but the gentle shaking of the room was an indication Thomas woke up.

"We...we hurt him. I'm a knight! The hero! I'm not supposed to hurt a friend!" Roman began to panick a bit. Patton had started crying. While Logan's emotions were unreadable.

"We need to speak with Thomas. Janus might have a point in bringing this up. It might be our fault Virgil is missing. And we need to right our wrongs." Logan says, and with that, the logical side left the room.

Only 3-4 more chapters and this book is over! I just woke up so please excuse the poorness of this chapter