Chapter 11~Discussion~

I was gonna save this till after Virgil suffers with the pills some more. But this is were the story starts to progress. But anyways I've been losing alot of motivation so rather then making the original plans happen I'm starting this stuff earlier in the book. Also school work sucks, I'm in highschool and preparing to do finals online.

When Virgil wakes up, he was confused. The first thing that confuses him, is he doesn't remember falling asleep in the first place. The second thing that confuses him, is he is on the couch. The tv was off, but the DVD for bambi was on the tv stand. He remembers Roman forcing him out of his room, not noticing his pain. He remembered Patton watching Bambi and being excited that Virgil agreed to stay. But neither of them were around.

Virgil groans and sits up, he had a headache which felt like someone pounding a hammer into his head. He looks around, to realize Patton and Roman left not to long ago. Normally Patton would leave a note if he left a sleeping side to tell them were he was, and Roman would have left dramatically and woken up Virgil. But yet, things like no note sitting on couch, and Romans sword laying on the floor. It made him realize the two left in a hurry, or a more reasonable answer to calm Virgil, is they were summoned by their host.

Virgil stands up and makes his way to the kitchen for some medicine for his headache. He poors himself a glass of water and grabs the medicine. He pops the pill into his mouth and downs the water. He decided to go check on the sides and see what Thomas needed them for.

He sinks in at the top of the stairs and glances down. His eyes widen at the scene, Deceit was there, holding his staff. He seemed to be protecting Thomas. Virgil realized the living room was a mess, but not only that they all looked like video fame  characters so they must be fighting a boss right? He glances to the other side and gasps, Patton, no Lilypadton was a giant frog beast. He also notices Roman on his side. He can only make out a few words from the frog, Virgil flinches at the diffrent voice Patton has." Frogwash! I- But atleast-Fibbin." Virgil couldn't hear all the words but he understood there was arguing.

The anxious side runs upstairs to avoid water he just wittnessed, though he was more upset by Deceit's presence. He noticed Thomas's bedroom door was open and slips inside to think about what he wittnessed. He knew they must be filming right now, but still, why was Patton a frog? He leaves the door open, knowing if he closes it his connection to Thomas is bad and he would teleport to the mind scape.

Virgil takes a deep breath and backs up, as he does he bumps into Thomas's end table and something falls to the ground. He squeeks in surprise at hitting something and looks to see what's fallen. It looks like a pill bottle? Virgil picks if up and reads the label. He quickly sets it down and tears up. All the pain he has felt sofar...Virgil found out why. The label read anxiety pills.

Decided the new episode was a good way to get this scene through. How is everyone doing? Wattpad is being annoying by making me restore everything when I click publish. So I have to wait out the app, restore everything because it deleted the whole chapter, and then publish.