Bonus Chapter 5: Wedding

(Four years after series, they are both 23)

*Logan POV*

"Logan, will you stop fidgeting? I'm trying to do your hair and it's very annoying when you won't hold still!" Roman says.

"My apologies. I'm just very excited," I say.

And nervous. Very nervous.

"Oh, it'll be ok! You two are meant for each other!" Emile says.

"I can confirm this," Janus says.

Roman, Emile, Janus, and I are all in the groom's dressing area. Over the years, Virgil and Janus got on better terms, and he and I get along fairly well. But he's only here because he's Remus's fiance. Remus, Patton, and Remy are all helping my soon-to-be-husband get ready. 

I love that phrase. Soon-to-be-husband. Soon, he will really be my husband.

"When're we going to be done here?" Janus asks.

"Once I get to do all of your guys' hair," Roman says.

"Not a chance. I'm sticking with it being brushed and my hat on," Janus says.

"You're really going to wear that stupid hat?" Roman asks.

"Yes. It's not stupid, unlike your suit, which is so extra," Janus retorts.

"Excuse me?!" Roman asks.

I look down at my suit. It's midnight blue, but fairly plain. Roman is wearing a prince-esque suit.

"Ok, both of you are done now. You can fight at the reception about who's boyfriend is better or who's outfit is too extra," Emile cuts in.

"Oh, it's definitely Patton," they both say.

"Remus is chaotic, but he's still mine," Janus says.

We all nod. I'm partially thankful Remus is with Virgil and not me right now.

"I think we're done with your hair. Your turn, snake boy!" Roman says.

Janus hisses and goes to the other side of the room.

"I thought Virgil was the only one who hissed," I say.

"Logan, I literally have snake scale tattoos and own four snakes. You think I've never hissed before?" he asks.

"No, I suppose I haven't considered that," I say.

"You guys are going up in 10, you better be ready," Christie says from outside the door.

"We will!" I promise.

Christie is the only person from my family that's here. I'm thankful for that, but also a little sad my own parents are still being awful.

"It's ok, Lo. This is your big day, and it's going to go great," Emile says.

"Thanks, Emile. I suppose we should go now, shouldn't we?" I say.

They all nod. I take a deep breath as we leave the room.

*Virgil POV*

"Virgil, you can't walk in those," Patton says.

"Shut up, I'm short and he's tall," I say, "I'm going to need these,"

"You could always grab him by his tie and pull him down when you kiss," Remus says.

"Or he could pull you up," Remy says.

"Or we could kiss like a normal couple while I wear these heels," I say.