Chapter 51

Hey!!

It was evening, Jungkook just came back home after the tiring day of work. He locked the car door after parking it outside of their cabin and knocked on the front door.

The trueblood smiled when his omega shows up on the open door with a feeding Taegguk in his arms.

"Hey, welcome" Taehyung sweetly greeted taking away all the stress from the alpha's body with his calm scent and warm voice.

"Hey" He entered the cabin, loosning up his tie and opening up some of his shirt buttons, putting his suitcase on the coffe table.

Taehyung came back with a glass of water and gave it to the alpha who smiled in gratitude.

Taehyung sat beside Jungkook and pat the drowsing pup's bum lightly, putting away the milk bottle when it's finish and rubbed his back.

Jungkook smiled when he saw the omega pup looking at him over Taehyung's shoulder with his tired but shining eyes.

"Hey champ, did you miss me" Jungkook cooed and kiss the omega pup's squishy cheeks softly who streched his small lips upwards tiredly smiling with his half closed eyes.

"Actually he did very much if I say honestly" Taehyung chimmed in, as he smile at the alpha.

Jungkook chuckled. "Told you he likes me more, we're going to be a great team in the future" Jungkook blurted out grinning softly.

"But he has to go one day when they will find his family." Taehyung says sadly.

Jungkook smile drop a bit but he still look softly at the pup who was holding his index finger in his tiny fist. "As long as he's here we're a team, right pup" He tried to cheer up and pecked Taegguk's forhead lovingly, the pup closing his eyes in the process finally giving in to his tiredness and sleeps on Taehyung's chest.

Jungkook look at Taehyung and placed his hand on top of the omega's delicate one, rubbing his knuckles softly.

Taehyung smiled softly at the warm touch. "Where is Jungoo?" Jungkook asked.

"In his room maybe playing with his games" he replied.

Jungkook nodded. "How are you? Still feeling uneasy?" Jungkook asked looking at the omega with soft and concern gaze.

Taehyung feels tingly at how Jungkook is asking about his health with such an soft look makes the omega's heart warm at the feeling.

Taehyung sighs and nod, looking down at his lap with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm drapped over your scent from head to toe but still there's this nagging feeling which makes me uncomfortable..." Taehyung look up with frustrated face.

"It's saffocating, I don't like it" Jungkook sighed and placed a loving kiss on his palm to calm the distress omega.

Taehyung feels his insides bubbling at  the sweet gesture and he beamed at his mate, his ears are on fire.

"It might be of your wolf but the question is why he's feeling that way, did you ask him or like talk to him?" Jungkook asked softly still rubbing soothing circles on his palm.

Taehyung sigh once again. "He's not answering, i tried." Jungkook nodded in understanding.

"Maybe he's upset about something?" Jungkook thought loudly, which made Taehyung frowned in confusion.

"I can't think of any reason for him to be upset. Everything is good" Jungkook nodded and smile at his mate to relax him.

"Don't stressed about it. Everything will be okay" He reassured and in the moment of calmness, leaned forward and pressed a peck on his temple.