Chapter 34

"I'm sorry Taehyung. I know it's a bit too late for me to realize my mistakes but now it happened and i can't change that fact no matter how much I wanted it." Jungkook come closer to the crying Taehyung and reached his face. Taehyung look up at him tears falling from his eyes.

He cup Taehyung's cheek with his right hand and wipe his tears while shaking his head. "No. Don't cry, it's enough now. I made you cry so many times, not again. You're not crying after tonight." Jungkook grab Taehyung's hand with his other hand and kiss it softly.

"I know I told you I will leave you and reject you but why it's so hard Taehyung? Why I can't do it. Why I can't just leave you for your own good. I know you'll be happy without me-and the reality stings badly" Jungkook chuckled sadly. Taehyung eyes didn't leave the alpha's face all the time.

"I know I don't have any right anymore it-but can I ask for one last favour, please?" Jungkook look at Taehyung who after a moment of thought nodded his head slowly.

Jungkook look down and grab Taehyung other hand too with his own and look up at him hopefully. "D-Don't leave me..." Taehyung gulped the lump in his throat.

"I'm at your mercy, you can give me any punishment you want, you can beat me, slap me, humiliate me, say anything you want to, even take your time but j-just don't leave me. Please, I can wait for how much time you want but please, please Taehyung please give me a second chance." Jungkook cried infront of him looking at Taehyung pleadingly.

"I beg you. Change me into a better person. I don't want to live how I was told to since the day I was born. I want to change myself for you and I need your help in it. I can't do it alone. I-I don't know what to do to make myself enough for you to accept me." Jungkook begged clutching his both hands together infront of the omega-once again-who look away after he finish talking.

Jungkook don't want to lose his little bit of hope, clutching that tightly in his impossibly fast pumping heart-but the omega's silence saying everything clearly. They stayed stood at their place jungkook looking expectantly at the omega and the other was in his deep thoughts.

Taehyung look up at jungkook after a long moment of silence and pull his hands from the alpha's tight hold, jungkook tried hard to grab it tightly but failed when the omega took a step back. Jungkook bite his lips as to not sobs and begged the omega again.

Omega's eyes never leave the alpha's pleading one when he turned around and leave from there, jungkook was looking at the omega's back hoping for him to turned around and run in his arms but why would he do that. He's leaving him and the reality pinch his heart like a thousands of needles.

Jungkook couldn't take it and fall on his kness, his strength is nowhere when the other half of his soul is leaving him, for good. Taehyung is leaving him and it's his own fault.

Just because of his insecurities he lose the most beautiful person that the Moon goddess gifted him. If only he talked it out to Taehyung before. If only he hadn't ignored him and run away from his responsibilities. If only he had treasured it to his heart and not jerked it brutally. If only he realized it way before so maybe-maybe they will be living as a happy family right now.

Jungkook rubbed his face while shaking his head. He laugh out loud as the tears roll down his cheeks. "Look where have you come, begging infront of the same mere omega you used to be disgusted at. Now look where you came. Falling for him deeply everyday, Begging at his mercy, begging for a second chance. Begging for his forgiveness-A fucking same trueblood! " he chuckled humorously as more tears came. He look up at the moon.

"But you know what? I don't regret it, nope! not even for a second. It feels good to accept your mistakes instead of ignoring it as my rank teached me. It feels good to beg the omega for his forgiveness when I'm at fault, maybe beacuse i want him badly to accept me. But it's alright atleast I had the chance to confront him, and apologize to him-even if he hadn't accepted it but still for the first time in my life I apologize to someone." He smiled, gaze still at the beautiful Moon.

"It's a big change, right? It's sad that he choose to leave me, actually very painful but this time-this time i will change myself instead of turning into a douchébag. I will make myself a better person with or without him. Won't listen to what my parents had to say, won't let them fill my mind with their nonsense anymore. Look where it led me today." He look down frowning.

"If only they teach me how to be a better person. How to care for someone without being cocky about my rank. How to respect someone's feelings. If only they teached me how to accept the heartbreaks and move on from the past, It wouldn't happen." The once strongly proud trueblood sat there drowning in his own guilt and pain, regretting every single action of his towards the certain omega.

"It's my mistakes, ofcourse I had to face the consequenses now. The problem is-this one means losing my half of the soul"

Jungkook stood up wiping his remaining tears, there's no need to cry now. If that's what Taehyung wants it then he will give him, his freedom back. It's the least he could do without being selfish anymore. Now he think about Taehyung's happiness, he will be better without him.

He reached the big box that was at the table and open it, there were alot of pictures of his and his ex, letters that they wrote on birthdays and anniversaries even a mobile phone was there.

He reached his pocket and pick the lighter out of it and slowly he burned all the pictures and cards and lastly the mobile he used to have in the past where there's more memories of his past which he crushed and burned it now finally.

"It's time to burn the past bad memories-and start a new life with new heartbreak. But the difference is this one makes you stronger and thought a life lesson instead of making you the weak and coward alpha who don't know how to accept the pain and rejection." Jungkook smile looking at the flame of memories he once used to cheerish the most.

And now seeing the burning pictures making him oddly satisfied and calm he has ever felt. Because it took all his emotions with them, burned his pant up pain with themselves.

No more past life anymore-now it's time to finally move on and actually starts living.

___________

Hello lovelies! Hope you liked it.

I

purple you💜

~bunnies~