Chapter 46

Double update!!!

Enjoy!

____________

Just as highers took a step outside after handling the pup to Jungkook and also warned him too which Jungkook roll his eyes internally but understand them anyways, Taehyung let out a loud squeal that almost pierce through Jungkook's and Jungmin's ear making the little alpha cover his ears.

"OH MY GOD!!! JUNGKOOOK!!" Taehyung run to him and hug him tightly almost squished the small Omega in between.

"Taehyung careful!!" Jungkook warned and the omega immediately let go in fear of hurting the pup but smile widely when he saw the pup looking at him with his big curious doe eyes.

He pulled the pup from Jungkook's hold and placed him on his chest carefully. His adoring almost hearty eyes look down at the small pup with the sweetest smile he has ever had in his face.

Jungkook's lips streched widely automatically and he felt his heart skip a beat when he saw the adorning smile and his mates glossy eyes.

He feels so proud at himself for making his Omega smile so big. He feels like he accomplished a big task and is now so happy to see his mate happy.

He did it. He gave what his omega asked for and he can't be more proud than he's now.

Taehyung lean down and kiss the forehead of a droppy eyes Omega who looks tired and sleepy.

The omega look up and stare at his alpha with his eyes visibly sparkling with joy and his lips streched up widely.

Jungkook chuckled at the beaming omega and he felt his heart swell when he feels the happy energy in their bond coming from his omega.

Taehyung was so happy, he feels like he'll burst if he didn't do what he feels like doing right now more than anything.

So he step closer to Jungkook holding the pup tightly against his chest and stood on his tip toes to reached his face, leaning forward and placed his plump lips onto the alpha's cheek softly, who seems to be stop functioning properly.

Jungkook breath hitched and he froze on his spot and his eyes wide open looking infront.

Well that was unexpected. Totally U.N.E.X.P.E.C.T.E.D.

Taehyung backed away, a small smooch sound came when he pull his lips away and smile at him, a bit shy at what he did.

Taehyung bite his lips shyly when he saw a red blush on the alpha's cheek who still was not functioning.

"Thank you" he murmured causing the alpha to snapped out of his shocked and disbilief state and stare at the shy omega infront of him.

He brought his hand to his own cheek and touch the place where the omega had kissed a moment before and just like that the smile spread on his lips, his cute bunny teeth poking out which Taehyung wants to kiss, it was so adorable.

Jungkook had red cheeks along with the tip of his ear which were hot red and his bunny smile on display.

The alpha look so flustered just from the simple cheek kiss he never expected to recieve at the moment.

"W-What was that for?" He squeaked out embarassingly.

Taehyung giggle and adjust the Omega pup in his hand while he smile sweetly at Jungkook.

"You deserved it"

And he walked away from there giggling to himself at the image of the alpha's reaction to his kiss in his mind.