Chapter 52

Welcome back readers!

"I want to tell you something" Taehyung face Jungkook side ways as he lean forward and caressed his cheeks smiling oh so softly and lovingly while other hand was on top of Jungkook which were on his thighs now as he was sitting on his lap sideways.

Jungkook feels his heartbeat quickens as the exclaimation of his omega.

Is this what he is thinking?

Is Taehyung finally confessing his love to him?

Is he finally forgiven?

Or is it about something else?

But then why Taehyung looks at him like he's his whole world. His eyes hold stars more like whole galaxy for him. His warm soft hands that were touching his cheek were so gentle and the thumb that caressing the veins on his arm were so soothing.

It were all making him overwhelmed and breathless.

The raw and clear emotion Taehyung's eyes were conveying is the first he saw it and it was his favourite one because it's the emotion he wanted to see in Taehyung's eyes for himself for oh so long.

He longed for this warmth.

"I'm listening" Jungkook shakily says, gulping the forming lump in his throat.

"I have been thinking about this for a while" Taehyung started, eyes never leaving from his alpha's now warm black orbs that holds softness and love in them....for him.

Taehyung smile shyly at the pleasant reality.

Jungkook feels impatient at the silence between them, his heart is racing in anticipation he feels it will burst out of his chest anytime now. His fingertips digging in his own thighs behind Taehyung's back from the excitement and happiness and also so so much nervousnes.

"W-What is it?" Jungkook chockes out unwillingly. He didn't mean to blurt out what his mind is screaming. He wanted to give Taehyung as much time as he wants. He swear he's trying to control his impatience, but that damn body which he no longer in control is too impatient to pounce on the omega and curl him in his arms so tightly no one can ever separate them.

Taehyung bites his bottom lip, he feels so shy to say those words, those lovely sweet magical words he never thought he will say to his alpha but now there they are, the same alpha who earned all of it again with his patience and new personality which is sweeter and lovable.

Taehyung beamed with love and look down at his lap. "I...I...ahem" the omega was too nervous and shy to say it.

Jungkook smile, letting aside his impatient wolf and hold his hand gently which were on his cheek and rubbed his knuckles softly.

"Take your time" and kiss those soft hand sweetly.

Taehyung blushed at the soft touch and gesture.

The omega sighed a big breath and relax his emotions and his own body to confess to him without making a fool out of himself.

"I-"

Before he could even start they heared the loud cry of their alpha son, Jeon Jungmin.

"Daddyy!!!" The pup shouted and run to both the mates who turned back to look at him with concerns in their eyes and a bit of irritation in big baby like trueblood's eyes.

Jungkook groaned weakly and whine loudly internally.

Not now Jungooo~ whyyy!!!

Jungkook was pouting unconciously which the omega didn't noticed since his focus on his pup and back facing his mate.