Chapter 56

Really long chapter ahead!
Enjoy!
___________

<Present time>

"Happiness...

..Is something you felt and desire, but it's not reachable to everyone." The old man says.

"Only the lucky one's got to feel it, experience the rush of giddiness it errupt in you." Kang-soo nodded and made an 'o' face.

"Smile...

..Not every one of is real, some hide behind it and some show it off but only the real one knows what it felt." The gramps patted his grand-grand son's head, lovingly.

"The moment you get it, the desire of having it and then getting it is something you can't explain." Kang-soo's gramps says absentmindely as his lips has a permanant smile.

"The morning of the night confession is something both wolves couldn't explain, it was unexplainable but also so sweet and romantic." The old man chuckled.

_________

<Past time>

Taehyung roll around the bed, tangled in a warm comforter, a permanant smile on his lips as his hooded eyes looking at the whirl of wind and chirping of birds outside of his bedroom window.

So peaceful and contented.

He turned around to the other side where the click of a door heared and in sight came a freshly showered Jungkook only in his sweatpants and a towel on the shoulder.

A smile took over Jungkook's face also when he saw the small lump from where the fluffy male's brown hair and his puffy face with light pink cheeks and a hooded sleepy eyes, is poking.

Such an adorable sight to discover.

Jungkook leaned his back on the wall behind him and crossed his hands against his chest, looking with such an warm eyes and soft smile while his face screamed oh so much love for his pretty Omega.

Taehyung smile and pull the comforter up to his neck as his eyes raked over the alpha's naked chest, oodling over his prominent abs and strong biceps, the muscles that flexing from his curled arms and the veins shows on his forearms making Taehyung feels a desire to pokes it badly.

The omega bites his lips, his alpha seems to be much more muscular than the last time he saw him naked and it was years back.

The pale skin glistening as the water droplets run down his shoulder where the towel is situated.

"Enjoying the view?" Taehyung flinched slightly at the husky deep voice ring in the silent atmosphere of the room suddenly although it was a mere whisper but it hit right on Taehyung's weakness.

He bloom with pretty blush and dig his face in the pillow below his head and whine slightly.

Jungkook chuckled and walked over to the bed discarding the towel on somewhere blindly and sat on the edge of the bed placing his palm on the omega's back rubbing it sensually as he took the comforter from his tight grib and uncovered his half of the clothed body, which is Jungkook's oversized shirt that the omega love to wear nowadays.

Jungkook bend down and nuzzle his nose in his fluffy hairs lovingly as the Omega's face still hiding in the pillow.

"Look at me" He requested softly and kissed the red ears of Taehyung which poked out from behind his long hairs.

Taehyung did as told and showed his face, Jungkook grinned and lightly push on his shoulder to made him lay on his back.

Jungkook hovered on half of his body and gently tucked the messy hairs behind his ear, rubbing the back of his fingers on his blushing cheeks.