Chapter 27

After the incident at that night, jungkook went on totally silent mode. He doesn't talk much or do much but he don't ignore taehyung or his existance either, he would never do such thing ever again. Just not doing what he was usually doing. He was mildly hurt but most of all he's now scared. Very scared to do anything that will made taehyung think about rejection again, so the only think he do is to not do anything and let the Moon goddess decide their fate.

He will still do or help taehyung with anything but now he don't try to sneakingly hugged taehyung or subtly touch him to just feel those tingles that made his entire day or call him with pet names or asked him to sleep in his room and most of all he's not asking for forgiveness now. Not that he don't want, it's not like that. It's just he wants to give taehyung time, some space to think clearly, he don't want to force taehyung for anything now.

And maybe, just maybe taehyung feels irritated now. He don't know why jungkook suddenly stopped talking to him. Jungkook stare at him and when he caught him, jungkook will quickly avert his gaze somewhere. He wasn't like that before, he always hold his stares, he don't know what happens, or he knows but choose to ignore it.

He know he shouldn't brought up the rejection knowing how it affects a mate but his hurting heart is so painful that other things feel like nothing. He somehow is thankful that jungkook didn't consider it because it's true he was the one asking but he's also the one whom hurt the most thus why at the moment his mouth blurted out the words he's scared of the most. He might hate jungkook so much and will surely do for the rest of his life but he also don't want to lose him.

After convincing himself that he's not going to forgive jungkook for what he did to him, will not get affect by his words and gestures, and surely will not give him an another chance, he feels like he's lying to himself. He's pathetic for thinking of letting the alpha enter his heart again. He's being desperate for the alpha that's why he hates omega's nature for always wanting their alpha's attention.

Today his day is not going anyway better as first he's annoyed at himself for feeling trouble that jungkook is not talking to him and second, his alpha's family came to their house for four days means came Mrs. Jeon Jungkook's mother and grandmother too. These two people he despised that are on the top of his list.

And they never changed until now.

"What kind of soup is this!" Mrs. Jeon seethed at the omega who hiss at the aggressive tone but successfuly hide it. "I don't know how my son is even living after this! What kind of omega are you? Can't even do a house chores and cook eatable food for your alpha huh!" Taehyung feels pathetic to see how his eyes blurred at the humiliation but he tried to hold it. "M'sorry..."

"Your sorry won't do shits! I'm here to have a good time but clearly you didn't change at all. Still the useless and-"

Jungkook gritted his teeth in annoyance feeling his omega's disturb scent. "It's good mom, stop finding mistakes in everything. No one is perfect." jungkook calmly stated with authority in his voice that leaves no discussion behind. Taehyung head snapped towards his direction. Not expecting the alpha to say something in his defense his eyes stare at him for long along with the peoples on the table that were shocked too cause it's the first time jungkook talked like that to his mother. "It's truth beside since when did you start talking in between our matters?"

Mrs. Jeon was also the Alpha, she won't back down easily from his son's authorative command.

Taehyung was still standing at the end of the table. He bowed and excuse himself to leave cause he never eats with them. "Mama, you not eating?" Jungmin says quitely taking attention of the walking omega who smile a bit and said. "I will later, you eat first ok baby" jungmin pouted but says nothing so taehyung thinks he's okay so he leaves from there and went in his room. Letting his pumping heartbeat some deep breath to calm himself and let his blocking tears to come out. He can't believe jungkook went against his mother for him, it's the first time jungkook took his side and he don't know how to feel about this.