Chapter 28

Ignore the mistakes plz (>_<)

"Baby, be careful!" Jungmin giggles resonated in the entire house as he was running away from his mama who was chasing after him. "No mama catch me!" Jungmin shouted huffing, running out of breath.

It's been two days since jungkook's family is staying there and two days from he's sleeping with jungkook in his room, in one bed. Two days he's been getting a handful of sleep because jungmin refuse to leave his mother, wanting his father to cuddle him and his mama.

It's afternoon now, jungkook already is off to his work and he goes to wake jungmin up from his nap. But the little alpha is energetic just after waking up and now running around the house and making his mama run after him as he's in a playful mood.

"Got'cha" Jungmin squealed as Taehyung pick him up in his arms and starts tickling him a little. "Mama! No tickle!" Taehyung laugh and kiss his pup's chubby cheeks, nuzzling into his belly. "My puppy, why are you shoo energetic huh!" Taehyung talked in a baby voice while still poking his sides.

"Mama hungwy~" Jungmin suddenly whined, trying to distract his mama from tickling him further. Taehyung gets the hint but still stop because his pup might be hungry and he won't let his baby starve more and it's almost time for lunch.

"What do jungoo wanna eat?"

"Mama's Spechial sanwich" jungmin excitedly says, Taehyung giggle at his wrong pronounciation, looking so cute.

He walked inside the dinning room and settled his pup on one of the chair opposite to his mother-in-law, who scowl at him the second she saw him laughing with jungmin. Ignoring her presence he starts making the special sandwitch for his pup.

"Give him to me and what kind of lunch is this?! He's an alpha pup, give him meats. You don't even know the simple nutrients for alpha's but I'm not surprised since you're the omega for the name only!" Jungkook's grandmother barked at him and Mr. Jeon came forward snatching jungmin from his arms forcefully.

"It was expected from you but still I had hope that atleast you can be a better mother if not mate but I was fool to hope from you" Mr. Jeon snarled in dissappointment, shushing the wiggling pup in her arms.

Taehyung looked away, trying hard not to whimper at the alpha scent she's producing intentionly. He was about to walk from there cause that's what always happens he's weak and pathetic against the alpha, can't defend himself or talk back because the mere scent makes him sumbit. How pathetic of a omega he is. Hr hates his omega instinct.

"Mama! No mama" he turned to look at his pup who's making grabby hands towards him. "Mama! Don't go" he wiggles in her hold trying to get out of this. "Let him go jungo i will give you delicious foods. He's useless." Mrs. Jeon command him but he was also an alpha, so what if he's a pup, he's a son of trueblood alpha he was more powerful than anyone in the room. Just because of his innocent mind and body he can't fight but he will not get affect by any other alpha's command accept his trueblood father.

"No! I will eat with my mama! Leave me." his voice was slightly ordering almost like a command, on instinct. He look at his mommy with big eyes and spread his arms towards him. "Mama, pwease feed me" he requested and something snap in Taehyung like a jolt of desperation and a mix of happiness and pride. His pup choose him against his grandmother who he always prefer before his bonding with his pup. He fight just to be with him. And that is someting big for Taehyung.

On his motherly instinct he walked forwards confidently and snatch his pup away from the she-alpha wolf's hold. Jungmin immediately cling onto him hiding his face in his neck, Taehyung secure him in his arms, face void of any emotion. "What do you think you're doing, omega! Give him back!" She shouted in her alpha voice but strangely nothing happened. He didn't whimper, doesn't feel the need to submit. He didn't get affected by her command. What shocking is that he can look right into her eyes without the need to craned his neck down, like he always do.

Everyone's eyes widen including Taehyung's. How? Why he don't feel anything? Then Taehyung feel his heart cry out and his vision blurred from overwhelming salty waters when he realize the cause. Jungmin. His pup who spread his protective alpha scent while he clutch to his mother like he's afraid something happened to him. He heard a low, tiny growl from the little alpha and realize his pup is protecting him. He's releasing his male-alpha power that is not that powerful yet but enough to discard any other alpha's command from affecting him.

How he do that? Who taught him?

"I won't." He says to her without any fear in his eyes. "What did you just say?!"

"You heard me. He's my pup and if he wants to eat with his mama then he will. And no one can stop me from feeding my own pup." His voice was loud and clear, Possessive and demanding. His mother instinct were trigger from his pup's gestures. Avoiding the anger on both females faces that were red with rage and embarassment that an omega talk back at them he leaves from there because even if he don't gets affected with their command but he's still feeling trouble from their rage scent which his pup is still not able to discharge since he's still an infant and not aware of his powers yet.

He sat in the living room and quickly starts rubbing his pup's back who's whimpering now from using something he shouldn't do at such young age. But he can't help his tears of pride and immense happiness. "Jungoo? Baby look at me?" Jungmin sniffed and look up from his mama's neck. "M-Mama hurts..." Taehyung spread his calming scent which did help the little pup from his headache. Taehyung kiss his forehead and head multiple times making the pup lean more into his soothing touch and close his eyes.

After awhile his whimpering stopped completely and he was free from pain from using the sudden strength. "Why did you do that, love. Who taught you that?" jungmin pout and whisper. "Grandmaa is a meanie, she was going to hurt you and jungoo promise daddy that he will protect mama from meanies." Taehyung looks at him in disbelief. "Your daddy told you to do that?" He was mad, how dare jungkook to told the little pup to use his strength knowing it had pain him-

"No no mama. Don't tell daddy pwease" jungmin instantly pleaded. Taehyung frowned."why? Didn't daddy told you to do that?" Jungmin look down almost guiltily. "Baby?" Jungmin shake his head. "Daddy told jungoo to not use my stenth(strength) but jungoo wants to plotect(protect) mama and-and my wolfie told me to do that" Pup pouted sadly. Taehyung cradle his pup in his arms and kiss his cheek. "Thank you for protecting mama. You've become a big boy now huh" Taehyung smile at him. "but don't do that again baby ok. You're still a little puppy of mine and mama don't want to see his puppy in pain again hm. Told your wolfie that mama will be mad if next time he used it" jungmin nodded instantly clinging to him. "You won't tell daddy?" He asked carefully, scared that his dada will be mad at him. "No I won't" Taehyung softly smile at him when jungmin squealed in relief and joy. "Thankwyew mama. You the best mama!" Taehyung heart swell with utter happiness. "Am I?"

"Yeshhh mama is the bestestest!" Taehyung giggle in joy, kissing his pup's whole face in adoration. "My puppy~" jungmin squealed in delight.

"Let's feed this little tummy of yours now hm" jungmin happily chew what his mama is feeding him. Taehyung so busy in laughing and enjoying their bonding that he didn't see the two pairs of raging eyes boring into them planing to teach the lesson to a certain omega for humilating them.

_________

So how's it? What do you think will happen next?

~bunnies~