Chapter 19

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

"Mama! Mama! Wate up momy" jungoo shouted coming in his mama's room that was unlocked thankfully and climb on the bed with difficuilty but succeed and starts jumping on the bed.

Taehyung stired in his sleep and rose to see his son jumping and shouting

Taehyung stired in his sleep and rose to see his son jumping and shouting. He was shocked because never ever his son ever came to him by himself. Jungmin after seeing his mama sit on the bed quickly waddle towards him, climbing on his lap and hugged his mama's neck tightly.

"Dood molnig mama(good morning)" he cutely says giggling. Meanwhile taehyung eyes widen in surprise, he never imagine his baby hugging him or even come to him in a morning. He quickly wrapped his arms around his small frame tightly and kissing his head lovingly.

After so long he get to hold his baby tightly without fearing to scared his pup. He feels so relieve and unbeareably happy to be able to, even if it just another dream he's seeing but he wants to live that dream because he longed to do that so bad.

Jungoo let go to see his mama and kiss his cheek and giggle shyly afterwards. Taehyung teared up feeling his pups warmth around his body.

"Mama ale(are) you mad at jungoo?" Jungmin sadly asked pouting looking up at his mama fearly.
"Jungoo is showwy(sorry)" his bottom lips jutted out adorably.

"Bub? Why are you sorry love?" He asked shocked about his son's sudden apologizing and quickly starts comforting his almost at the verge of crying pup.

"Mama is not mad at jungoo, why would I? he's so cute how can mama be mad at his adorable bear" he says and kissed his baby's forehead.

"Mama is not mad?" Taehyung shake his head instantly and jungmin smile adorably wide after that. "I wuv you mama!" he says loudly and hug taehyung happy that his mama not mad at him anymore.

Taehyung breath hitched at that, his tears fell from his eyes, what did jungoo say? He loves him? his pup loves him- he says he loves him, right? He's not just hearing thinngs, right? He can't believe his ears. He pull away from the hug to look at jungoo who was smiling the same boxy smile as his.

"You w-what?......baby say that a-again" he desperately asked, wanted to hear it again and again. Not wanting it to be just a dream.

Please please, not just a dream.

"Jungoo wuv you mama" he shyly says giggling. Taehyung sobbed.

"A-Again please"

Jungmin cup his mama's cheek with his small hands and say that again, pecking taehyung lips shyly and smiling adorably.

Taehyung sobs and kisses his snowflakes both red soft cheeks his little red nose, his forehead and even his lips then caged him in his motherly arms tightly kissing his head repeatedly. "Oh baby~~"

"My baby~~" taehyung kissed his little hands. Wiping his own tears he secure him in his arms. Jungmin giggling and also hugging his mommy tightly. He always wanted to hug his mama and kiss him but was scared to do that and now he's happy his mama is not sad anymore.