Chapter 3

Warning:
Mature language
Muture smut🌚🚫⚠🔞
If uncomfortable plz skip this chapter but don't report.

Taehyung was in pain, he was breathing heavily and trying to calm his wolf down, he was in a heat again and he know jungkook's not coming but his wolf is being stubborn, he wants jungkook and he will get him at any cost.

The omega link to his alpha wolf, he made himself vulnerable infront of his alpha wolf, he cried in agony and pain, he begged for his mercy and love. He knows alpha's can take everything but not their omega's tears and pain. They became protective instictively and do everything to take their pain and tears away.

So that's why jungkook's wolf forcefully took a control on his human self and made him come to taehyung, his omega. He was devasted hearing his omega's cries in agony and just wants to take that away at any cost and he'll not let his human stubborn self to make his omega feel unloved.

He came home and barge in their bedroom where he see his omega lithering and crying in pain. He growl in grief seeing his omega like this.

Sensing his alpha omega made his scent more sweeter and inviting, he seductively call his alpha and there went their night.

That night the omega feels his alpha close to him at every angel, he feels his alpha loving him and cheerishing him, made him feel wanted.

Jungkook tried to stop but couldn't since he was already lusting over his omega when he sense his scent he couldn't control himself seeing his omega on his mercy and begging for him.

He kissed him hungrily moaning at the taste, he was clouded with lust and the omega loves it, he loves it when his alpha touched him and grab his clothes ripped it open and made him naked on his mercy.

He growl at the site infront of him, a beautiful pretty omega wet with slick on his vagina organ looking inviting as full course meal.

He lick his lips and the omega whined sensing his alpha hormones getting wild, jungkook kiss taehyung whole body and marks him at everypart on his gorgeous god like body. He kissed his golden tan skin and touch his omega in his vagina rubbing it and entered his fingers in his heat started prepping him.

He was in his wolf's control and the wolf was thinking one think is to knott his omega and fill him with his seeds. He just wants to impregnate his omega fill his stomach with his pups.

Omega whined in overpleasure, when the alpha went faster with his fingers, they are more sensitive when in heat so it was 20× more pleaurable when jungkook touch him anywhere plus the omega was craving for him too and finally he was getting his alpha's attention he was on cloud nine.

Jungkook went faster the squelching sound coming from his wet vagina satisfying him, taehyung shudder in pleasure he was moaned in ectasticty. His toes curled and he came with a loud moan of his alpha's name.

"We are not done yet, my omega" jungkook growl in anticipation whispering in his ear making the omega whined in need. He was needy for his alpha.

He close his legs tightly in neediness moaning to his alpha, his heat strike on him again with full force.

"Alphaaa~~~"

Jungkook growl and open his legs widely, eyes shining in excitement seeing the slick dripping from his hole like a thick water.

He didn't waste a second and entered in his tight virgin vagina, moaning in ectacy taehyung screamed in pain when jungkook didn't let him adjust and just started thrusting at an animalistic pace, he was lusting over him and just thinking about knotting his omega.

Taehyung screamed in pure pleasure when jungkook hit his sweet spot again and again while grabbing his member and giving him a hand job at the faster pace.

His eyes roll back in pleasure moaned in ectasy and being pleasured. He was on another world, getting his alpha to touch him, his omega was howling in joy, he was thinking now the alpha would love him and give him his time and attention.

Taehyung scream jungkook name and released but jungkook didn't stop he was still thrusting in a faster pace, taehyung whined in overstimulation and after a while he came again.

Few thrust later jungkook knott the omega and came in him filling him with cum making taehyung arched his back at the warm load that released in his stomach.

But they didn't stop, taehyung heat was still there and they did it again and again and again until the omega passed out in exhaustion.

He was at peace thinking now everything will be fine, he get a hope again and was sure this night will change jungkook mind and their relation. He was getting a hope of making some place in his heart and life.

That night he also sleep in his alpha's protective arms, wrapping each other and tangling legs, he sleep with a contented smile on his face instead of crying in grief.

He was so happy...
_______________________________

Thankyou for reading💜

Vote and Comment.

~bunnies~