Chapter 30

Hey! Enjoy ;)

"D-Dada..."

Jungkook heart dropped to his stomach hearing his pup's cry.

"Baby? What happened?" Jungkook immediately starts the car and speeds towards the house. Now he knows something is wrong or his pup wouldn't be calling him. "M-Mama, daddy! Mama!" Jungkook feel his wolf howled, his heart starts thumping loudly in his chest. He feels sweats on his forehead. "Mama what jungo?" He hear his pup cries through phone causing his worry to grow.

So his instincts were right. There's something wrong.

"M-Mama hurt!!!" Pup cried out between his sobs. Jungkook's eyes widen momentarily, his hands wet against the steering wheel from tension. His body stiff while he let out. "I'm coming bub just stay where you are okay? Don't hang up stay with me yea" he calmly stated totally oppose to what condition he's in now but he can't let his pup see it. He needs to assure his pup even when he's the one who needs assurance to his wildly beating heart.

He hope his omega is alright.

He break all the signal driving at the fast rate muttering calming and assuring words to his pup who was trembling in fear from the other side as the shouting increased with the painful whimper of his momma.

After what feel like the biggest route to his house he reached there.
"I'm here bub" he quickly came out of the car after stopping it outside of his house messily closing the engine to run inside.

Hearing his daddy arriving jungmin run out of the room he was hiding and without anyone noticing the small figure he reached the door opening it after going on his tip toes, because it was out of his reach.

"Daddy!" Jungmin run towards his father clinging to him when jungkook pick him up, crying in his neck. "Hey hey pup. It's alright I'm here now shh relax" he pat his back.

"Mama!.....grada hit..m-mama" the pup starts blabbering pointing his small finger towards the house. Jungkook rushed to get inside.

Meanwhile inside the house.

"S-Stop! P-please~ No ahhhh~" Taehyung tried to break free from her iron painful grib only to cause more pain when she tighten it more sharply. She was gone blind from the rage not noticing how much visible damage she was doing because in the past whenever she hit him it was always where it can't be seen by jungkook but this time it looks like she got mentally insane.

Taehyung starts shaking in fear, ,the look in her eyes that shows how angry she is by the red streaks line in her usually black orbs and it's not a good sign because she's an alpha and it can get out of hand when their wolf took over.

And it looks like her wolf is now controlling her.

Jungkook's grandma that were sitting in the couch the whole time enjoying the view was more sober than her. And she definitely heard when jungmin shouted 'daddy' and it looks like it came from outside and her eyes widen when she starts feeling the presence of jungkook.

She quickly stood up and goes towards her trying to shake her from her rage who still didn't notice the presence of her son and taehyung also who was so hurt in pain to notice anything. "Let go!" The omega cried out feeling dizzy from all the hair pulling. "Did you just shout at me! ME?! She was much better than you!! She never raise her voice at me and you dare do that omega!!" She seethed in anger and her hand work on her own as she harshly pressed it against the omega's delicate cheek, slapping him sharply causing the omega face to turn to his right at the hard impact.

The slap sound was itself loud and painful.

Taehyung sobs at the sting on his cheek is painful as the hot tear leaving his eyes, touching the burning cheek, increasing it's sting. He feels more dizzy as his head starts spinning.