Chapter 44

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

The highers frowned.

They saw the pup getting comfortable again in Taehyung's hold which was almost not possible as the wolves pup only gets calm, when they've their parents around.

Especially the omega pup, which is why they are more shocked to see the omega pup holding Jungkook's finger tightly on his tiny palm.

"I see the pup is comfortable with you" Kim Doshin says as he look at Jungkook now who was looking softly at the tiny pup, feeling his inside to churn in guilt for losing his control and made the little angel scared and distress.

"Yes he is." He says shortly and glance at the Trueblood higher who was still frowning looking at Taehyung.

"I would like it if you stop glaring at my omega, you're making him uncomfortable which I really not appreciate it" Jungkook says looking firmly at the Trueblood who scoffed in return.

"If he's that much weak to can't even hold a stare better send him inside the room than made him sit here between the highers which is not allowed for the mere omega to be at the first place" He says smirking staring at the fuming Jungkook who ballad his fists in anger but tried to be calm to not scared the omega pup again.

Taehyung tighten his hold on Jungkook hand where it was interwined and caressed his knuckles to calm his alpha from straight up punching the higher, it will surely bring trouble.

"I don't believe on those useless rules the elders made since so long before, he's my mate and My Omega whom I proud to have and don't feel any shame to hide him inside the room and no one can change my mind" Jungkook stated, voice stern and head up in proud.

Taehyung stare at the alpha....his alpha with his shining doe eyes.

Jungkook calmed at the touch and smirked at Jung Daehyun.

"Why are you so bothered by this anyways, are you scared that the mere omega can be much stronger than you to be able to control himself even when you're trying to dominate him" Taehyung widen his eyes looking at the other highers feeling tension in the room but the calming pheromones of Jungkook was dominant as he don't want to made the pup distress again.

Taehyung gulped when he saw the offended higher glaring at the smirking Jungkook.

"We're going out of topic here. It's better if we stop this and focus on the omega pup" The beta higher, Bin Joshi says seriously looking at both of the Truebloods.

"Uhm it seems like your fellow councelor is a bit too old minded to think that Omegas are weak wolves when it just because of them we are born at the first place. They carry us for months and go through alot of pain in between and also on delivery time but sadly some wolves are still too old minded to think of them as nothing"

Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat and stare at Jungkook softly who squeeze his hand in return, feelings his omega's emotion through their bond.

He was overwhelmed.

"Anyways let's get back to topic." Jungkook ignores the higher and look at Kim Doshin continuing.

"We found the pup near the lake deep in forest when we were going back to our cabin..." He told them about everything and how they took him to their house and all.

The highers nodded and discuss among themselves about how to handle the situation.

"Okay so we decided that we'll give the omega pup to the wolf orphanage, they will took care of his needs while we tried to find the pup's family and their reason of leaving the pup like this alone." Jung Daehyung says in his commanding tone while the other nodded in agreement.