Chapter 32

Hotel Transylvania....
In the dining restaurant of the hotel that night were Dracula, Mavis, and Johnny having dinner all together. Quasimodo arrived at their table for the Count's order.

"Bonjour, Count Dracula. What will be your..." Quasimodo greeted politely until he saw Johnny with them, who was giving an awkward smile at the chief. "Oh. Now you're all hanging with the humans now."

"Dude, come on. It's almost been a year. Don't tell me you still hate me." Johnny chuckled.

"I'm not sure if I can trust you, humans. Even if the Count Dracula has declared he'll open his hotel for humans." Quasimodo admitted.

"Quasimodo, you can trust Johnny. Humans aren't that bad anymore." Dracula reassured.

"Yeah. Humans loves us now. So can you at least give him a chance or not try to cook him alive." Mavis said trying not to laugh while Johnny rolled his eyes for fun.

"Alright, fine! But I'm still keeping an eye on you." Quasimodo sternly said as he pointed his finger at Johnny.

"I'll take that as a compliment but sure." Johnny said giving a thumbs up.

After Quasimodo have taken their order, Dracula, Mavis and Johnny waited for a couple of minutes and even started a small conversation.

"Dad, maybe if it's okay if you let me and Johnny help you out on planning the wedding." Mavis suggested.

"No no no. That won't be necessary, Sweet fangs. It's your and Johnny's special night and I don't want you two to worry a thing. I'll make it the best night of your life, Mavy. I have it under control." Dracula lovingly said to his little girl.

"Alright, Daddy. I guess my only problem now is choosing my bride of honor. I'm sure Wendy, Sophie, and Charlotte are going to keep asking me multiple times on who'll it be." Mavis said laughing a little.

"Never thought about choosing my best man, either. It's either one of my brothers and maybe also choosing Hank or Pedro." Johnny thought.

"How's your shoulder doing, Johnny?" Dracula asked.

"It's all good I guess. I just roll with it." That's all what Johnny could say while rotating his right shoulder a little.

Mavis just smiled at him and rested her head on Johnny's shoulder.

"Is Grandpa Vlad or Aunt Lydia coming to the wedding?" Mavis asked her father.

"I'm afraid not, Mavy." Dracula sighed while lowering his head in sadness. "I'm sure they wouldn't want to miss your big wedding but I'm worried that they might react violently when they knew about Johnny."

"They still don't trust humans, huh?" Johnny asked sighing sadly while Dracula slowly nodded.

"I was really hoping to see them in the wedding. Grandpa Vlad, Aunt Lydia, Uncle Gene, and I can't believe I'm going to say this but I was also hoping to see Klaus again." Mavis said frowning in sadness.

"I also kinda wish to meet them, Mavy." Johnny said as he puts his arm on Mavis' shoulder pulling her closer.

Quasimodo later arrived with Dracula, Mavis, and Johnny's order. As they finished their monster/human food, the trio continued to talk. Dracula and Mavis knew that Johnny's birthday was coming really soon and began to plan the party for him.

"So, Johnny-stein. Any plans for your upcoming birthday?" Mavis said as she lovingly gazed at Johnny.

"Not really. I don't have much plans doing something on my birthday." Johnny weakly said.