Chapter 4

The Human Village....
In a dark and hidden alleyway, a group of armed men were giving drugs to their customers. It was going so well until one of the criminals heard a noise hidden in the shadows.

"Hey do you hear that?" The first criminal asked.

"I don't think so." The second criminal said a little annoyed at his buddy until they heard some sort of metal hit the ground.

"Someone's watching us!" The criminals started bringing out their guns and saw a dark figure leaping so fast between the rooftops. "Who's there!?" They shouted and pointed their guns up at the rooftops.

Out of no where, a moving fast object hit one of the criminals at their hands therefore dropping his gun at the ground. The criminals got a clear look at the fast object as it hits the ground.

"What the heck is that?" Another criminal noticed a some sort of bat-shaped boomerang hits one of his buddy's hand. Extremely sharp and dangerous.

Unknown to them up at the rooftops, a black figure was watching the criminals panicking. The black figure jumped right down to the ground as he alerted the criminals, who were terrified to see Johnny Loughran as THE BATMAN.

"Drop your guns. Leave the drugs, then turn yourselves in to the police. I'll let you walk away... in one piece." Batman/Johnny strictly warned with his voice modulator/changer within his cowl.

"Cheez! What the hell is that thing!?" One of the criminals yelled out horrified as he quickly stepped back that he almost slipped to the ground.

"It's one those monster freaks! Shoot at it!" Another criminal shouted as he aimed his gun at Batman/Johnny.

"Bad move." Batman/Johnny said as he glared at the criminals.

Batman/Johnny grabbed his Batclaw from leg hostler and fired it at a nearby thug pulling him with a large amount of force and knocked him down by slamming him to the ground.

Before all of them fired their guns, Batman/Johnny grabbed 3 smoke pellets to the ground to cover his movements. The criminals coughed and their vision was blinded as the smoke spread.

"Some... some kind.... smoke...." A criminal coughed.

While the smoke was still there, Batman/Johnny threw 4 Batarangs at the criminals hands making them drop their guns to the ground. It was the signal for Batman/Johnny to strike.

Batman/Johnny came out from the smoke and began attacking the thugs.

One of the thugs tried to land a punch on Batman/Johnny but he was able to dodge it quickly and smashed his face on the wall.

Batman/Johnny next opponent was just right in front of him. He stunned his cape at the thug making him dizzy and jumped so high that he dropped attack him performing an Aerial Attack.

Another thug pulled a knife from his pocket and tried to stab Batman/Johnny with it. Batman/Johnny managed to block the attack with his left arm gauntlet while punched the criminal on the face and elbow punch him and gave him a spinning sidekick at the stomach.

Batman/Johnny managed to beat down all of the criminals easily using his combat martial arts skills.

After a few minutes, there was only one criminal left standing. Batman/Johnny stunned his cape at the criminal making him dizzy and started to beat him up multiple times around his face, chest, stomach and made the finishing move by an uppercut punch below the chin.

All of them were down on the ground and only the black figure was standing. One criminal was barely conscious weakly crawling on the floor making his escape but instead, he tried to grab the nearest gun who could find but he stopped when a foot suddenly stepped on his hand. The criminal screamed in pain begging it to stop.

Johnny/Batman removed his foot away from the criminal's hand and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt for an interrogation.

"What do you want?" The last criminal asked terrified.

"I want to know where are you making these drugs and who are you working for!?" Johnny/Batman asked in his voice modulator/changer in his cowl.

"I ain't telling nothing you monster! After all, you're gonna get what's coming after threatening the boss' life." The criminal refused.

"What are you talking about?" Johnny/Batman had no idea what this man is talking about.

"You've been sending some death threats to my boss because he refused to give you the supplies you want. All the boss wants is you dead!" The criminal explained but he doesn't know that Johnny/Batman has a 'no-killing' rule.

"I'm no killer. I don't take the innocent lives of humans and monsters. Now who are you working for before I ran out of patience!" Johnny/Batman yelled in front of the criminal's face.

"Ok ok I'll talk! I work for Henry Claridge! I don't know where he makes the drugs but all I do is just deliver the drugs to punks who wants to buy them. Just like what I said, he's been receiving death threats recently from someone. I swear that's all know!" The criminal confessed nervously.

"And I promise that you'll wake up behind bars." Johnny/Batman head butted the criminal so hard that it knocked his out thanks to his mask/cowl. Now that everyone is out, Johnny/Batman turned off his voice modulator/changer in his cowl and talked to Alfred in his earbud.

"Al, did you get all that?" Johnny/Batman asked through his earbud back to his normal voice.

"Looks like someone's in a killing spree. Any idea who's been sending those death threats?" Alfred asked.

"Probably another low-life thug. Search anything for a man named Henry Claridge and inform the police to pick these guys up. I'll patrol the town for a little while longer." Johnny/Batman said grabbing his grappling gun from his leg hostler and fired it on the rooftops zipping him up.

"Consider it done, Johnathan." Alfred said at the other line.

To be continued....