Chapter 2

Later that night...
After Alfred booked a room and placed his bags there, he joined Dracula, Mavis, and Johnny at the hotel pool where they saw Frank, Eunice, Wayne, Wanda, Murray, and Griffin hanging out all together. Mavis was also surprised and happy when she saw her best friends, Hank, Pedro, and, Wendy again.

"MAVIS!" Hank, Pedro, and Wendy exclaimed as they quickly ran to Mavis giving her the biggest hug.

"Holy Rabies! Hank, Pedro, Wendy! I can't believe you're all here again!" Mavis exclaimed hugging her best friends back.

"Our parents invited us to come with them to the hotel so that we could all hangout again just like old times." Wendy explained.

"Besides, we also want to congratulate you now that you're engaged." Hank said.

"Aww. Thanks guys and I really missed you." Mavis happily said catching up with her old friends.

Meanwhile, Dracula and Johnny wanted Alfred to introduce him to the rest of the monsters.

"Alright, Al. I'd also like you to meet Drac's closest friends. This is Frankenstein, his wife Eunice, Wayne, his wife Wanda, Murray and Griffin. Guys, this is my friend, Alfred." Johnny introduced Alfred to the Drac Pack.

Alfred had a good time talking to Dracula's closest friends for a couple of minutes but sone of the monsters were still unsure about this human.

"Are you sure this human is one of the good ones, Drac?" Eunice whispered to Dracula in a stern tone.

"Of course, Eunice. He's a family of Johnny's. I know he would never bring strangers into the hotel." Dracula replied.

"Come on, Aunt Eunice. You guys give Alfred a chance. I've known him for my whole life and he's like a father to me." Johnny said.

"Fine. I'm trusting you on this one Johnny." Eunice calmly said while gently patting Johnny's shoulder and headed back to their conversation.

"Johnny! There's some I'd love you to meet!" Mavis exclaimed pulling Johnny's arm.

Mavis came back to her friends with Johnny wanting to introduce them to her fiancé.

"Guys, this is the lovable man that I'm about to marry. Johnny, these are my best friends, Hank, Pedro, and Wendy." Mavis said introducing them to one another.

"Nice to meet you guys." Johnny shook hands to Mavis' friends.

"Woah! It's really cool that Mavis is getting married to a human. Not that there's wrong with it." Hank said.

"So Johnny, how did you meet Mavis and found the hotel?" Wendy ask while both Mavis and Johnny blushed from that question.

"It's quite a long story actually..." Johnny said rubbing the back of his neck. "I was just exploring the spooky forest until I found a fake human village with the hotel zombie employees burning." Johnny explained.

"Wait, what were the zombies doing in a fake human village?" Pedro asked confusingly.

"Dad built the human village so that I won't leave the hotel ever again." Mavis explained in annoyance remembering the moment where Dracula almost ruined her 118th birthday while Johnny chuckled from what Mavis said. If it weren't for her dad, Johnny would've never ended up with Mavis.

"Anyway, I followed the zombies into the secret tunnel that led me into the hotel. Just the second when I entered the lobby, Drac quickly tried to get rid of me but he decided to keep me inside the hotel when the coast was clear. He dressed me up in a Frankenstein costume to get rid of me easily. I walked around the lobby and thought it was just a costume party but it turns out every monster in that room was all real. I kept running and screaming at lobby and ended up riding on one of the witches' broom stick. That's where I bumped into Mavis for the very first time." Johnny smiled starring at Mavis' big blue eyes.