Chapter 18

Meanwhile, Mavis and Johnny continued exploring the town just the two of them together while holding hands being a happy couple. Just then a group of boys approached the lovebirds and smirked at Mavis like she was a hot chick.

"Hey there, hot stuff." One of the boys said while blowing a wolf whistle at Mavis. This made Johnny scowled at them.

"Just ignore them, Mavy. They'll go away." Johnny assures Mavis keeping her closer to him.

"Hey, babe. Who's this red-headed loser you're with?" Another boy said pointing his finger at Johnny, who felt insulted.

"Alright, now they're just starting to piss me off." Johnny dangerously glared at the bullies while clenching his fist showing his Batman side.

"Hey, back off! Johnny's my fiancé and he's NOT a loser!" Mavis yelled defending his fiancé.

"Seriously? You're engaged with that idiot!? Maybe one of us can change your mind about that weirdo." The third boy said attempting to grab Mavis by her waist.

"What did you say?!" Johnny yelled out loud from what he just heard.

"Get your hands off me!" Mavis protested trying to push herself away from the boy's grasp.

"Mavis!" Johnny gasped seeing that her fiancée is getting harassed. "Get away from her!" Johnny quickly charged at the bully as he took his hand off from Mavis.

Johnny, still grabbing the boy's arm, kicked his leg making him kneel down while Johnny attempts to use his other hand to apply pressure on the bully's arm wanting to break it for insulting Mavis.

"Hey let go of me!" The boy shouted while Johnny applied pressure on his arm ready to break it. The boy released a few screams from the pain he was getting.

"If you even think of laying even a finger on my fiancée again, I'll make sure that you'll wake up in the emergency room with a BROKEN ARM!" Johnny warned the bully forgetting that he wasn't in his batsuit interrogating other criminals.

Mavis was terrified seeing Johnny's behavior. She has never seen him this so angry before. What Mavis just did is she covered her mouth wishing that her fiancé doesn't go too far.

"Hey, the red-head got some skills. Let's get him!" The bullies were about to charge at Johnny but then the price of darkness appeared right in from them in a blue mist.

"What do you think you're doing with my daughter and her fiancé!?" Dracula roared with his fang grew twice the size, his finger nails got longer, and his eyes turned evil red.

The bullies instantly recognized him as the REAL Count Dracula. The same Dracula who appeared at the monster festival several months ago with the Drac Pack.

"I'm sorry, sir! We didn't mean to...." One of the boys tried to explained cowardly but was cut off by Dracula.

"If you continue to harass my daughter or insult Johnny again, I will hunt you down and suck every ounce of blood from your body until you become a inflated woopee cushion! Got it!?" Dracula yelled while the boys just nodded nervously with their bodies shaking in fear. Dracula turned his head around to check on Mavis if she's alright but was shocked that Johnny was still holding the boy's arm. "Johnathan! That's enough! You're breaking his arm!" Johnny was pulled back to reality and instantly knew what he was doing.