Liammmmm. Your POV

a bunch of parenting stuff with leeyum basically.

"(Y/n), have you thought about what you might want to name the baby?" Liam asked me. "I guess. Names pop up every once and a while, i haven't really thought deeply about the subject though."

Liam joined me on the bed, he pulled me into his chest and i let out a sigh. "If it were a boy, i've always thought the name Thomas was nice." Liam spoke up. "I like that too, or Tanner." "I've always wanted to name my little boy Nathaniel, and be able to call him Nate." 

"Those are keepers." I told him. "I've always really loved the names Marina and Adrianna. Ever since i was little, when me and my bestfriends would play house, i would name my baby dolls Adrianna." Liam let out a chuckle, "That's adorable, where'd you get the idea of Marina?" he questioned.

"When i was younger, my family was really unstable. Our neighbor, she was a few years older than i was. Whenever my parents would get into a fight, the yelling and throwing of random household objects would scare me, our neighbor would come over and get me, she would always comfort me. Her name was Marina." I felt my eyes get a little watery as i thought of my childhood, but i pushed the thought away because those days are over. 

"I'm really sorry." Liam told me. "Don't be, that was then, and this is now." "I didn't know that you had a rough childhood (y/n)." "Liam, we still don't know alot about eachother."

He didn't reply. So i spoke again. "You think when the babies born, your parents will come to visit?" "I'm sure they will. My mum and I haven't talked in a while, but when you get closer to the due date, we will"

I sighed, knowing that i was the reason that they barely talk anymore. "Why wouldn't they?" He asked. "I don't know, maybe because everyone except my parents look at me as a homewrecker." I got up off the bed and ran my hands through my hair.

"(Y/n), you're not a homewrecker." "Liam yes i am, you and Danielle were happily together. I came to London on vacation, and now look where we are." 

"Danielle and I were no longer together, we hadn't announced it publicly but we weren't dating any longer. Just because our relationship started out oddly doesn't mean you're a homewrecker. You're a lovely girl."

"Liam, we didn't even know eachother, we still barely do. It's only been three months."

Liam and I met at a club, had a one night stand and forgot to use protection. He insisted we move in together, that the baby wouldn't grow up without a father figure, and that i wasn't to get an abortion, because he would be there for me.

"Come here." He pulled me in and i let heavy sobs repeatedly into his chest. "It'll be okay. I promise."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's a little girl Ms. (Y/L/N)." The nurse handed me the little darlin' wrapped in a pink blanket. I started crying as i looked up at Liam who was smiling away the few little tears that threatened to fall.

I was holding my first born in my hands, and i couldn't be more ecstatic. Liam and I decided a while back to name her Marina. "Hi Marina. I'm your daddy." Liam spoke to her as she gripped his pinky. It was the cutest thing.

 "Ma'am, we're going to have to take her away from you guys for a bit. We have to run some tests and other things." I frowned and handed my little girl over to the sweet nurse.

"Thankyou" I told Liam. "And why is that?" "You didn't leave me. After all this, you stood by my side. You're amazing." 

Liam responded with a passionate kiss. I had fallen hard for this kid. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few days in the hospital with Marina, Liam and I were settling in for our first night at home. She was an angel really. She went right to sleep in her crib. "We're parents." Liam stated. "I know. It's almost unreal." 

"I love you (y/n)." He was the first one to say it. This time, i wasn't unsure about anything. I felt the same way. "I love you too Liam."