You're a prostitute but fall in love with him. Louis.

You’re a prostitute. Your P.O.V.

Walking these streets is rough. It’s freezing, and i’m in a tight dress, that only goes right below my ass. My feet are killing me, but i have to wear these stilettos. 

I wish i was at home, with no make-up on. Where, i would pull up my curled hair into a messy bun. 

But, no. I have to do this. I need money.

A car pulls up beside me. A nice car, i have no clue what kind it is.

The window rolls down and the man motions for me to get in, and i do.

He doesn’t say anything to me in the car, so i don’t say anything. 

I just want to get this over and done with. Just like i do, every client.

We get to his flat, and i follow him inside.

“Well-” i start, but i get cut off by him.

“Listen love, this isn’t what you think it is. I hate to see girls like you on the streets like that, so i will give you the money, but you don’t have to do anything. Just stay the night, and i can take you home or wherever you need to go tomorrow morning.” 

He says. As he turns on the light, i can see his face better. He’s quite the looker.

“Really?” I ask.

“Really.” He replies.

“Do you need something to change into?” He asks.

“Uh if you don’t mind.” I say.

“Follow me love.” He says, as he heads down his hallway and i follow.

I stand awkwardly at the door, as he pulls out a pair of sweats and a striped shirt.

“Here ya go, you can change in that bathroom.” He says, and walks out.

So many things are running through my head at the moment.

Why is he being so nice.?

I hope he still pays me, i can’t afford to do this.

Usually guys just want sex. For me to give them blowjobs or handjobs.

I don’t deserve to be treated this nicely.

He’s really nice, and hot. Wait.. did i just say hot?! Well he is very handsome. 

Okay. I need to stop. 

I change quickly, and find the q-tips and begin to take off my thick eyeliner.