He catches you dancing in your underwear. Harry.

You woke up, alone in bed. You groaned, as you remembered that Harry was at the studio today. You got up, feeling some energy come on. You were in your favorite polka-dotted underwear, and one of Harry’s t-shirts. You shrugged off the thought of pants, and walked over to your mirror. You put up your long hair, into a messy bun. You weren’t very hungry, so you decided to turn up your radio and dance a bit. Your favorite radio station was playing ‘Want U Back’ By one of your favorite artists, Cher Lloyd. By the chorus of the song, you were pumped and you felt the need to sing along. You grabbed your hairbrush of the dresser, and started singing along. 

“Remember all the things that you and i did first, and now you’re doing them with her.” 

You sang, totally off key. But no one was there to hear it, so you’re couldn’t give the slightest care in the world. You were having fun, dancing and singing. You continued with the song, until it was over. You threw your brush on the bed, and walked backwards towards your door, attempting to moon-walk. You bumped into a large figure behind you. You whipped around to see Harry standing before you. “uh. i. Harry, u..” you stuttered out. “Nice show you put on.” He said cheekily, pointing to your panties. “Oh, yeah.” You giggled as you felt your cheeks turn pink. “You’re so cute.” Harry said as he embraced you into a hug. “How?” You questioned, all your were doing was dancing with no pants on, singing off key. Attractive.

“By being you, ya nut.” He said, as he kissed your pink cheeks. “Oh.” You mumbled into his chest. “Don’t worry, i won’t tell anyone.” He winked. “Better not!” “As long as you don’t wear pants more often.” He said cheekily. He kissed you longingly, and rubbed his hands against your bum. You pulled away and hit his arm, playfully. “Harry!” You scolded. “Sorry babe.” “You’re so cheeky!” You said. “It’s natural.” He said, as he tossed the imaginary hair over his shoulder.