Louiissssss. (Your POV)

Based on the song "All the same to me" by Anya Marina.

He said he would change. Our relationship would grow stronger if we overcame that. Has anything changed? Nope. It's the same as last time. I promised i wouldn't run again, but i've given him a chance. 

 "Somebody care

Somebody care

Somebody care for me

Somebody care

Somebody care

Somebody care for me"

I need more than what Louis can give. I shouldn't have to stay here and hold myself back from bigger things, because of him. 

"Somebody do

Somebody do you wrong

Don't let 'em kill

Don't let 'em kill

Don't let 'em kill your soul

So, I keep on shuffling on and on

'Cause it's all the same to me"

I was waiting for Louis to come home. Sitting on our shared bed, silently waiting. Like i was forced to every single night. Just like before. I'm not going to lie, he did try. At first, he really did. He slowly stopped trying. God we haven't even had sex in a month. All he does is go to work, go by the local pub for a few drinks and then he comes home and passes out cold. 

"Don't you

 Don't you

 Don't you know 

 That it's all the same to me?" 

 I heard the front door creak open and it made me jump, realizing that Louis was an hour later than he usually is. He walked in the bedroom and threw his clothing to the side as he pulled on a pair of green and blue checkered pajama pants. "I thought you said it would be different" I spoke up. 

"What's the supposed to mean?" He mumbled. "I don't get it Louis, you begged for me to come back to you. You said you'd change." I choked back a few tears. "I really don't want to deal with this right now." He plugged his phone up to the white charger that was on the floor next to our bed. "I think i should leave." I couldn't take it anymore. Louis didn't even care, i should have left already. 

"Babe just come here, let's talk about this." Louis yelled from the top of the staircase. "Louis, i'm not going to give into you. If you wanted me to stay you would have straightened up your act a long time ago." I wiped a tear and grabbed my keys off the hook, ready to leave. 

Next thing i know, Louis has me held up against the door. "(Y/n), you're not leaving me." I tucked my lip firmly between my teeth as i tried to read his expression. His eyes showed hurt and sadness, but the tone he was using gave me a sense of lust. 

"Louis, we can't keep doing this. It's all the same to me. It's exactly what happened last time. I'm tired of my heart getting pulled around like this." I whimpered. Louis loosened his grip momentarily. "Like i said, i need to leave Lou." I whispered, until he grabbed my wrist and shoved me back against the door. His lips attacking mine with force. I moaned at the aggression and he took the chance for his tongue to enter my mouth. He was eager and aggressive, yet sensitive. Our tongues massaging each others as my hands pulled at the hair. 

He put his hands on my butt, signaling me to jump, and i did. Louis carried me up the stairs and layed me on our bed. "I'm sorry" He mumbled against my neck. "I really am love" He whispered onto my warm skin as he lifted off my jumper. "Show me Louis" I spoke. 

After all our clothing was apart from our bodies, and our hot breath filled the air, Louis started planting kisses between my thighs. Slowly inching closer to my core. He placed a light kiss on the warm heat inbetween my legs, and i bucked my hips lightly. He kissed and sucked all over, as profanities left my partially agape mouth. Plunging his tongue in and out of me. All while massaging my breasts. He really knew how to make a girl stay. "Fuck Louis" I screamed. He chuckled against my center, sending me overboard. This was the first time of the night i was seeing stars and my head spun.

He crawled back up to me, kissing me deeply. "I need you" I mumbled as i sucked on his sweet spot right below his ear. My eyes were closed and i felt Louis move and skim down my body a bit. He placed a kiss above my navel and he positioned himself. He thrusted into me. I moaned out in pleasure.

It carried on like this, the thrusting, the slight amount of dirty talk, and the wet kisses on eachother's body for a while. He was making love to me. Sweet, sweet love to me. Louis wanted me to stay. 

I felt my orgasm build up and soon enough i was sent into a world of euphoria, a state of numbness where my body felt limp. Louis followed after, breathing breathlessly into my neck. Pulling himself out and laying next to me.

"I'm really sorry baby. There's just been so much commotion at work. Zayn and Niall have both almost left the band countless times. Our new single we're supposed to have out in the next week isn't coming together right. I'm forgetful. I hope you can forgive me. You know i hate fucking up like this." He spoke calmly. "I know Louis, you just keep everything bottled up. It's not good to do that, i'm here for you. You're supposed to be able to trust me, and you know i'll always be here behind you no matter what." "I love you" He whispered into my ear. "I love you too Hun." I kissed him on the cheek and snuggled up to his chest.

This night turned around to be pretty lovely, but i couldn't help feeling like it was all happening over again. It's nothing new, it's all the same to me. I can't help feeling like Louis won't hold up to his words once again.