Fight? Zayn.

I had to bring this up some how right? I had to get this off my chest, Zayn and I were to never get anywhere in our relationship if i didn't tell him what was on my mind. 

The car ride home was almost sickening. The tension filled the air, Zayn had to know something was up with me.  Out of the corner of my eye, i could see him start to say something, but he quickly covered that up with a cough.

When we got home i walked towards the door, Zayn close on my trail, opening it and kicking my flats in some direction. "So what's with the attitude?" Zayn asked, he seemed to be unsure of how to put it.

"No attitude. I guess i'm just upset." I walked into the kitchen to grab a water bottle, i was awaiting him to follow me in and question why i was upset. Just as i predicted, he walked in the room just as i took a swift sip of my drink. 

"So are you going to tell me why you're upset or keep running from me like a two year old?" Now he was the one with the attitude. "One, i will, and two, don't call me a two year old atleast i know how to act when i'm on a fucking date with my girlfriend of two and a half years."

"Wha-" I cut him off, i clearly wasn't done. "You know Zayn, you're not slick. I saw you looking at her." "What are you talking about y/n?" I laughed a bit. "You know damn well what i'm talking about kiddo."

I walked by him, purposly slapping shoulders as i hopped up the stairs. I started changing out of my blue dress and black tights. I slipped on an oversized tshirt and started washing my makeup off.

By the time i was done, Zayn had re-collected himself and arrived in our bedroom to finish this dispute. "I'm not repeating myself. You know what you did was wrong." "What are you even talking about y/n?"

"Oh what am i talking about, what am i talking about?! I'm talking about how all throughout dinner you kept sneaking glances at that waitress, and how you were way to overly joyful when she came and got our orders, shall i go on Zayn because i think you know your in the wrong here." 

It truly sucked, there was no other way to put it. I know that, that waitress was way prettier than me, probably better in bed too. 

I turned around in plan to lay down in bed and forget about Zayn just for the night, when he smashed his lips onto mine with force.

I was stunned to be honest. I expected him to storm off and go down to the local pub, like he always does. Still not moving my lips along with his, he finally pulled away. "I'm sorry okay y/n i don't know why i was interested in her when i have someone as beautiful as you right here in front of me."

"Zayn.. i- i don't know what to say." There he goes again with the sweet talking. I swear this kid knows exactly how to make me fall for him all over again in a matter of minutes. "I just want you to forgive me." he whispered.

"fine" I grumbled as i pulled his head back down to me and re-attached our lips. "I really am sorry." He told me, "I know, i'm sorry for being jealous." "No, it's not your fault babe. I would feel the same way if i was in your place." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
this sucks sorry ha. xxx