What he says when he proposes. Zayn, Harry, Niall.c:

HARRY: Imagine you are in Paris with Harry for your guys’ year anniversary of dating. You are really excited to spend time with him because you haven't seen him a lot lately. One night, he tells you to meet him on the Eiffel Tower at exactly 10:00 p.m. You wonder to your self ‘why so late?’ but you go anyway. While your there, just standing on the top of the Eiffel Tower at exactly 10:00 you see him. "Whats going on Harry?" you ask him. “This is the day that we had our very first date, and at 10:00 was the first time we kissed. And I just thought it’d be appropriate to ask you here....” his voice trails off "Ask me WHAT Harry?" Millions of things are running through your head as he gets down on one knee. “Y/n, will you please make me the luckiest man in the whole world and marry me?” you start to feel your eyes fill up with tears as you jump into his arms and whisper "Yes" into his ear.... 

 NIALL: You walk into your flat that you share with your boyfriend Niall. You called out his name to see where he was, but he didn’t answer. You went up to you and nialls bedroom to see if he was in there. As you entered the room you saw a note on the bed that read,” Meet me at the park at 6pm! See you there. Love, Niall”. You smiled after reading the note and looked at the time. It was already 5:30, so you put on some different clothes redid your makeup and headed out the door to go meet him. As you arrived at the park 10 minutes later you saw Niall had a picnic laid out for the both of you. You ran over to him and gave him a kiss and asked,” Babe, what’s this for?” Niall replied with a big smile on his face, ” It’s just because I love you that’s all, now lets eat!” You laughed and sat down to eat the picnic that he brought for the two of you. As the two of you finished up the food you sat there talking and watching the sunset. When the sun had gone down the two of you were getting up to head home when Niall stopped you and said,” Babe, these past 2 years I''ve been with you have been amazing and I wish we could do this every single day. And after tonight I realized I don’t ever want to loose you I want you to be mine forever.” Niall got down on one knee and said,” Will you marry me?” ”Oh my gosh" you managed to choke being so overwhelmed. Nialls face lit up as you yelled "Yes!!" and he slipped the ring on your finger. He picked you up and spinned you around. He put you down and kissed you. You said between the kiss, ” I love you Niall, I love you!”

 ZAYN: You locked yourself in the bathroom, tears running down your face. "I'M NOT DONE TALKING!" zayn shouted. your fists curled up in anger. "I DON'T CARE ANYMORE." you scream through the wooden door, which zayn is desperately trying to get through. You and zayn had gotten into another horrible fight. this time, it was about how he was always gone, and how last week on tour, he was spotted kissing another girl. you couldn't even look at him. "I LOVE YOU!" he screamed. you didn't want to hear him anymore. "It kills me how you can't even commit to me, Zayn." you cry. there was a moment of silence. you really hurt him this time. after a few minutes of silence, you stepped out of the bathroom. sitting at your feet, was a note, along with a blue velvet box. "This was what i was planning on doing. Not fighting. How's this for commitment?." a tear streamed down your face as you see the sparkling ring. zayn comes up behind you, wraps his arms around your waist, and kisses you. "I only love you. why else would i put this on your finger?" you smile, and accept his engagement, tears still running down your face...