You get homesick. Louis.~ ♥

~~You get homesick~~

You woke up in bed, you turned over expecting to see your boyfriend Louis. But he wasn’t there. 

You sat up slowly and yawned. 

Sitting in the silence, expecting to hear noise coming from downstairs. ‘Maybe Lou is in the den.’ you thought to yourself.

Nothing. You decided you needed to get out of bed anyway. If you wanted to get in touch with him, your phone was downstairs. 

Last night you and Louis had a movie marathon, you eventually fell asleep on his shoulder, and you remember him carrying you up the stairs, and then cuddling in bed with you.

As you got up from bed, a cold rush of air, hit your arms. You shivered and looked down to see you were in some leggings and a tank top.

Your eyes scanned the room, to only find Louis’ dirty clothes sprung around. 

What a coincidence.

You walked over to your closet and you found a big burgundy hoodie.

You slipped it on without thinking twice. 

It was your senior hoodie from high school. You graduated about a year and a half ago, over in America. Before you met Louis.

 You looked at it in the mirror. 

It had a small stitched line in the sleeve. One of your close friends, Eli, at the time, you and him were running through the hallway, when your jacket caught on someone’s locker somehow. You were upset until Eli’s mom stitched up the small tear that day.

Your jacket also had Eli and your other close friend Gabriella’s initials signed onto the bottom and dated. Eli’s sloppy handwriting and Gabby’s (as you called her) perfect penmanship. 

‘God i miss this’ you whispered to yourself.

You felt your eyes water, as you remembered how you and your friends were planning on your long, happy life together. 

Just as almost everyone does with their bestfriends.

‘When was the last time i wore this?’ You asked yourself.

‘Probably not, worn it since i left.’ you thought. As you noticed is was a bit dingy. You casually slid your hands into the pocket. 

Feeling something odd in there.

You pulled it out to see a small friendship bracelet. Broke in half.

It was one you, Eli, and Gabriella had gotten when you took a summer trip to the beach. You three bought a lot of souvenirs, because you didn’t know when the next time you’d be able to do this was.