He walks in on you changing & you start kissing.

Harry: You were getting dressed to go out for lunch with Harry. You had to change your clothes because you spilled water all over your other ones. You had just taken off your top and jeans when Harry came in the door. You shrieked because you didn’t know he was home. You grabbed a t-shirt and covered yourself up. “Harry! You gotta warn me!” you laughed. “Sorry, love i’ll just go wait downstairs.” He said walking towards the door. “Wait, wait come here.” He turned around and you wrapped your arms around his waist. The kiss got pretty intense until you pulled away. “Okay, i’m gonna get dressed then we can leave!” you smirked turning around. “Ugh, fine (y/n) but we’re finishing that later!” You laughed and shooed him out of your bedroom.  

Niall: You were home alone taking a shower. Niall was supposed to be out for the day with Liam. Little did you know he was already home. You turned off your shower. You were humming your favorite song loudly, so you drowned out the sound around you. Specificly, Niall in your shared room. You walked into the room and dropped your towel. Looking up to see Niall staring at you. You had a very late reaction and started yelling. “Niall!” you screamed. “You gave me a heartattack!” He came over to your now, towel covered body and wrapped his arms around you. “Sorry princess” he said kissing you. You deepened the kiss by slipping your tongue into his mouth. It got pretty deep when he pulled you on the bed. He flipped himself over you, hovering over your soaking wet body. “Wanna?” Niall asked, obviously hinting towards sex. You nodded as you pulled his lips onto yours again.

Liam: You and Liam had just gotten out of bed. He got dressed first and went to make some food. You got up to get dressed for the day. You and Liam had some fun last night, so all you had on was his BRIT shirt, you were putting on a bra when Liam came in. He yelled and covered his eyes. You laughed. Snapping your bra on. “Liam, babe you’re fine.” You went up to kiss him, he kissed you back. the kiss got deeper. You layed on the bed and straddled him. You were in the middle of a full on makeout session when Liam stopped you. “Why’d you stop babe?” “I’m sorry love, but i gotta get to the studio. Raincheck for tonight?” He winked. “Whatever!” you yelled to him as he walked down the hall.

Zayn: You were making lunch when you got food all over your clothes, somehow. You went upstairs and took your shorts and tank top off. As you threw it in the laundry basket when you stopped in your tracks. Zayn was staring at you. Then you came back to reality. “Zayn!” you said you turned around to find something to cover you up. To turn around and Zayn was inches away from you. “Zayn what’re-” he kissed you. The kiss got more and more intense. Zayn’s hands were all over your body. Suddenly when things were about to escalate to the next level, Zayn pulled away. “Ooh, i forgot lunch is ready. Sorry babe.” Zayn said as he left you in the bedroom hot and bothered.