Moving in together. Liam.

You were over at your boyfriend Liam’s flat watching movies with him. He was going on tour in a few days and you two wanted to spend time together before he left. “So love, what do you think about me going on tour?” You two always talked about it, maybe he knew you were truly heartbroken, it kills you to know he’s leaving and that’s why he asks a lot. But you never told him. “Well, i’m going to miss you a lot. But it’s your job so you have to go.” you said forcing a smile. “Oh, well im going to miss you a lot too way more than you think.” he replied kissing you lightly on the lips. You wanted to tell him. But you didn’t want to worry him. “I don’t want you to go” you blurted out. He laughed. “I don’t want to go either, i want to stay with you (y/n).” He pulled you in for a hug, you burried you head into his neck. “Liam, i really don’t want you to go. I’m gonna miss you too much.” you said letting a tear trickle down your face. Liam took your face in his hands. “(Y/n) i’m going to miss you so much. I wish you could go with, but you have school and stuff.” He stopped talking and just looked into your eyes. “you know what (y/n) i have an idea. “Yeah Li?” He looked you in the eyes again for a moment. “Why don’t you stay here? You were surpirsed. “Like, move in?” you said a little excitement in your voice. “Yes! You’re practically here all the time, and i want you too.” You pulled him in for a hug, and grinned from ear to ear. “Really Liam?.” you wrapped your arms around his neck. “Of course! So it’s like you have something to remind you of me, while i’m gone.” “Okay! I’m excited. I’m still gonna miss you though.” you said, your tone changing. “Time will fly by, and i’m gonna visit.” “I know but i-” he interrupted you by bringing his lips to yours. He pulled away and said. “I love you (y/n).” Your mood was slightly better now. “I love you to babe.” You snuggled up to his side, and finished watching movies.