You have a boyfriend. But one of the boys loves you.

Harry: You had known Harry since you were little kids. You two had always been the best of friends. When you were about fourteen you developed feelings for him. The more you hungout, the more you fell in love with him. When he got famous off the X-Factor you two kind of fell off. Then you two got back in touch. You got a new boyfriend because you thought “The Harry Styles” could have anyone, why you. So you and your boyfriend had been together for about 2 months now. Harry came home for a break, and asked you to hangout. Of course, you said yes. He asked you to lunch. And lets just say, you looked amazing. You showed up. “(Y/N), is that you?!” you gigled, “Yes Haz.” You sat down. You two started talking. The whole time you were sitting there and talking, Harry looked kind of uneasy. “Harry, are you ok? ”Uh, yeah. I’m fine.” you just let it go. When you were about to leave, you were exchanging hugs. You turned around. When Harry grabbed your arm. “(Y/N)” he mumbled. ”Can i tell you something?” “Of course Haz, you can tell me anything” “I love you, and i know your with that guy. I never realized i had such strong feelings for you until, you got with him. You mean the absolute world to me and i-” you cut him off,  by kissing him. It was a long, passionate kiss. He pulled back, “Does that mean you feel the same way?” “Harry, i’ve felt that way forever now.” You told your boyfriend about it, and he respected your decision. You and Harry were finally in a relationship.

Niall: You and Liam’s mom went to college together. So you and Liam hungout. When he got famous you became good friends with the boys. Niall though, you and him became close. Or atleast, closer than you were with the other boys. You and Niall were at his flat one day and you were playing truth or dare with Harry. Harry of course knew Niall’s feelings for you, even though you didn’t. It was Harry’s turn to ask Niall. “Niall truth or dare?” Harry smirked. “Well, my last one was truth, so how about a dare.” Niall replied. “I dare you to kiss (Y/N).” Harry said. You knew that you had a boyfriend. But it would never leave the three of you guys. “Okay, then” Niall said nervously. “I’ll be right back,” Harry said. Niall looked at you, and started to lean in. You two kissed. You thought it would be a short sweet kiss. It turned into a long, steamy kiss. You pulled away before it got too hot. ”Ni-Niall i have a boyfriend.” “I know, i’m sorry, i love you so much, and i just coudln’t help myself (Y/N)” he kept rambling until you stopped him. “You love me?” Niall realized what he confessed to you. “Yes. I have since the first time, i layed my eyes on you, and i just fall more and more in love with you everytime i see you, and you have a boyfriend and it just makes me angry, because i can treat you so much better and well i- you stopped him, by kissing him. You broke the news to your boyfriend, and you and Niall started your relationship from there. 

Louis: You and Louis were always together, before he became famous. So about a week ago, he called you and you started hanging out again. You were over at his flat, and you were watching this movie that just came out. He had to take a phone call, you expected it to be Eleanor, which it was. “El, she’s my bestfriend, no i’m not leaving her. Jeez we don’t have to be together every 5 minutes. No, i’m tired of you right now, you know what. Leave me be, bye.” wow you thought to yourself. “You and El are on a rough patch heh?” you asked Louis. “I don’t even know anymore. I’m honestly not happy with the relationship, i don’t think she’s the one for me anymore.” “Oh, well who do you think is then?” you questioned him. He thought for a moment, “Honestly?” he asked you. “Well, yeah. Who do you think is right for you Louis?” “Honestly (Y/N), you are.” you were stunned. You had always had feelings for him, but you never thought he did, and you never told him about it. “Re-really?” you smiled from ear to ear. “Yes, i didn’t realize this, until a couple weeks ago, and i don’t know. I just I’ve always loved you. But i guess i was too stupid too-” you stopped him, by kissing him, he kissed back, you wrapped your legs around his waist. You two were kissing for a good 5 minutes. Before you sat down and you both broke the news to your boyfriend/girlfriend. 

Liam: Liam had texted you to come over. He told you it was urgent. You got to the his flat. You walked in because you had a key, “Liam?” “Where are you?” you started walking towards his bedroom. “I-I’m in he-here (Y/N).” he sounded like he was crying. You went to his room to find him with his face in the pillow. Crying. “Li, what’s wrong?” You said while rubbing his back. “She cheated (Y/N) she cheated.” You had a boyfriend and all. But you loved him, with all your heart, you knew, if he would have chose you before Danielle. You could treat him way better than this. “Liam, i am so so sorry.” He sat up. you wrapped your arms around his neck and he just cryed into your shoulder. Once he calmed down. You made him a cup of tea. “So you two are over?” “Well, i’m not staying with someone like her for sure.” you giggled. “And anyways i wasn’t really in love with her anyway. I’ve loved someone else this whole time.” Your eyes widened. “Re-really? Who?” you managed to get out. “Well, (Y/N) you might just look at us as bestfriends. But i’m in love with you, you are the girl i want to be with.” you were so shocked. You never thought he had feelings for you. You’ve held them in for so long. You even got a boyfriend to try to get your mind off of him. “Liam, i feel the same way.” “But you have a boyfriend (Y/N)” ”Li, i got a boyfriend, to try to take my mind off of you.” He grinned really big, he picked you up and spun you around, setting you down, and planting a kiss on your lips.

Zayn: You were good friends with all the boys. You all would hangout every weekend, you had a great friendship with all the boys. Except Zayn, ever since you had gotten a boyfriend, he acted really weird towards you. One day, you and all the boys were meeting up at Zayn’s house. You and your boyfriend had just broken up. So Liam, being the sweet boy he is set up this day full of “fun” to get him off your mind. You got to Zayn’s house. “(Y/N), the boys aren’t here yet, but you can come in.” he welcomed you in. “So (Y/N) why did Liam set all this up today for you.. birthday?” He questioned. “Oh no, me and my boyfriend kind of had a bad breakup.” You said, trying to hold back tears. But Zayn saw the expression on your face. He quickly came over to you. “Oh, (Y/N) are you okay?” he hugged you. You couldn’t help but cry in his shoulder. “Damnit, i knew he wasn’t any good for you. I could have treated you way better than this. I’m so sorry (Y/N). I- I love you. I know, i should’ve told you this before you got in a relationship with that bastard.” “Zayn?” “Yes, (Y/N)?” you wiped your tears away. “You love me?” you smiled. “erm, yeah. I never told you and i missed the chance, it’s my fault that your heart is broken. ” You wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him really tight. “Zayn, it’s not your fault. Okay, i have feelings for you too. I just never thought you had feelings back, so i never told you.” Zayn kissed you. You two cancelled the plans, and you two spent the entire day together.