Your first night with him. Harry.

You and Harry had been having a movie night in. It was snowing quite a bit outside, and a rather heavy downfall so you just decided to have a lazy movie marathon at his flat. You had been dating 3 months, and you still hadn't stayed over at his flat. He stayed once or twice at yours, but to you staying at his house meant a bit more to you than it might have to him. Even though he hasn't asked you to stay. There have been a few times where it would be late and he'd tell you, that you were better off staying the night but you promised to call as soon as you stepped foot in your flat, and you always held up to that promise to him. At the moment the two of you were on your fourth movie, Titanic. On your movie nights, you'd chose two genres of movies and go back and forth from them. You finished off watching some horror movie earlier that night, and now you were three fourths of the way through thr agonizingly long movie. Harry loved to re-watch movies, he never once got bored. You on the otherhand, usually got bored with a movie after so many times of watching it. Especially when in your sophmore year you spent the summer watching Titanic with your bestfriend while the whole town went out every night with their boyfriends or girlfriends. So you had seen Titanic numerous times, you couldn't help but slowly feel your eyelids drooping. You'd rub your eyes and shake your head, as attempts to knock off your drowsiness, but you failed and you found yourself falling asleep on Harry's chest. "Babe, i'm gonna run to the restroom i'll be right back." Harry jumped up from the couch, it startled you enough to where you replied with an "mhm" as he scurried down the hallway, as if he'd never seen the movie and wanted to see what happened when Jack and Rose were in the ice-cold water. You heard Harry's footsteps arriving closer and closer but your eyes stayed shut as you drifted off once more. You fel Harry lift you up a bit so you could nap on the comfort of his torso. 

"(Y/n), babe. Wake up." You groaned and flopped over to see Harry standing at the window. "Movies over, but i think you should stay the night. It's snowing like mad out there, it's not safe love." He said as he came over to you and joined you on the couch. "Are you sure Harry?" "Yes, of course." Harry stood up and grabbed your hand, as you stood up with him. He pulled you close to his side and rubbed your arm a bit. "And when we wake up tomorrow, maybe we'll have some fun in the snow, yeah?" "That'd be great baby." He smiled big and the two of you walked up the stairs to his bedroom. When you layed down you instantly recognized the smell of vanilla that Harry seemed to carry, on his bedsheets. You curled up next to him and cuddled into his chest. Inhaling the sweet smell around you and taking in the comforting warmth Harry was giving off. "Goodnight hun, i love you." he kissed your lips lightly, having a lingering affect on you, like always. "Swet dreams, i love you too." You replied. Soon the two of you were snoring and you didn't have a single regret of staying the night with him for the first time. 

 ~
Fan, comment, vote!
Remember to check out my Niall Horan fanfic. The Exchange Student. xx