Your parents don't approve. Mature Zayn. Your POV.

"(Y/n), he's a bad influence. I mean, what does "ZAP" even stand for? Huh?" "Mom it doesn't matter!" I screamed at my mother. Her and my dad don't approve of my boyfriend Zayn. 

They can't see past his one bad habit and his tattoos. He might have the title "badass" but Zayn's really sweet and caring. "Hunny, you're not seeing that boy anymore." My dad said sternly. "Why is that?" I crossed my arms. "You'll end up smoking ciggarettes and next week you'll come home with a damn tattoo." He screamed. 

They can't tell me what to do. "I want you to call Zayn or whatever his name is and tell him it's over. You're no longer aloud to date him." My mom said as she shoved the phone in my face. I snatched the phone and threw it across the room. My mom gasped and my dad's face got red, as he opened his mouth to scream at me i got up and ran up the stairs. "Who the fuck do they think they are?" I mumbled to myself as i locked my door and pulled out a duffle bag. I texted Zayn and told him i was staying the night at his flat. I left it at that. 

After grabbing some yoga pants and a hoodie i opened up my balcony door. I took one look over my shoulder and jumped down. I fell, hard. But it was worth it. I can't be cooped up in this hell hole anymore. As i was trying to regain balance i heard my door slam open and my parents run out to my personal terrace. "(Y/n) (y/m/n) what do you think your doing?! Get your ass in this house now." My mother shrieked. I smirked at her and ran off. 

Zayn only lived a few blocks away. It might be dark, but i don't care one bit. I just needed him, i needed to be in his embrace.

I knocked on his door and he immediatly answered. "(Y/n), i figured it might be urgent, what's wrong?" Zayn asked as he pulled me in for a hug. He walked my over to the couch and sat me down. I burried my head into the curve of his shoulder. "My parents don't like you. They were screaming at me. They told me i had to break it off." I sobbed. "I'm so sorry babe. I understand if you need to, it's your parents wish." "No Zayn, i love you too much to break up with you because of them." Zayn held me tighter and kissed my forehead. 

I wish my parents saw this part of our relationship. All they see is his bad boy image. 

"I love you to (y/n). I'm sorry your parents think of me like that." "Zayn.." "Yes?" "I need you." 

Zayn smirked and he lifted me off his couch bridal style. He brought me to his bedroom and tossed me on the bed. I giggled a bit. I got up on my knees and motioned him to come closer. Our lips met and i started to pull off his red and blue flannel. Zayn pulled off my jumper and my undershirt. His hands roamed up and down my body. A soft moan escaped my lips and Zayn took this oppurtunity for his tongue to venture through my mouth, exploring the already known territory.

He pushed me back on the bed and started unzipping my jeans. He slid them off my body and i fumbled with his belt. He broke the kiss and chuckled. He pulled his pants off and discarded them with the other pieces of clothing in the room. He trailed kisses down my torso leaving lovebites every so often. His pointer finger slid up my thigh and began rubbing figure eights on the bundle of nerves. His head slowly moved closer and closer to my sex. He stuck his tongue into me and my hips bucked up. He pushed my hips down and removed his mouth from me. "No, no (y/n)." I growled in frustration and tangled my fingers in his head, he plunged his tongue back into my core and i moaned out in pleasure. As his finger rubbed my clit furiously and his tongue moved in and out of me i could feel my first orgasm of the night approaching.

Before i knew it, my liquids spilled and his warm sweet tongue cleaned me up, never breaking eye contact. It turned me on even more, and i was growing wet once again. 

He kissed me deeply, as i tasted myself on his tongue. The moment was hot and intense. Zayn's right hand lowered down his body and positioned himself at my entrance. His mezmerising eyes looked up into mine for approval and i nodded in return. he instantly filled me up. Thrusting in and out of me as he panted breathlessly. Our foreheads touching i could see sweat building on his brow. 

"Im close Zay-Zayn." I breathed out. "Me too babe." A few more short & sweet kisses and sloppy thrusts later, Zayn and I hit our high. Sending both of us into a state of euphoria. 

After regaining strength Zayn pulled out of me and plopped down on the bed beside me. He pulled me close and rubbed circles on my back. "I truly hate that your parents think that i'm such a terrible influence (y/n)." I sighed and kissed his lips softly. "I know. I do too, they'll have to learn to love you like i do.. or get over themselves." I smirked. He didn't reply just kissed me once more, before we both fell asleep in the warmth of eachother's arms. xo