He hurts you and you forgive him.

Harry: You and Harry were in the middle of a huge fight. He had talked about sex jokes in front of your parents. “You’d think you’d wanna make a good first impression, but noooo” You huffed throwing your purse on the couch. “You know what if they can’t handle the real me, then why should i even care? Huh?” You both were getting angrier by the second. You felt your blood start to boil. “Harry! You’re such a fucking idiot good lord, what is wrong with you?” Harry’s eyes darkened. “What did you just call me?” he said getting closer to you. “You’re a fucking idiot Harry!” Then all of a sudden you felt his hand across your cheek. You instantly cupped your cheek, shocked at what just happened. Harry’s expression instantly changed. You got up and ran to your room and locked the door behind you. You were crying loudly. After several attempts of Harry apologizing and knocking softly on the door, Harry seemed to have given up. You softly walked to the door and slowly opened it. “Haz?” you heard him breath in heavily. Hhe got up, making his way towards you. He gently wiped a tear that was rolling down your cheek. “(Y/N) i am so sorry i just got so worked up, and i-” you stopped him. “Harry i forgive you.” “You what?” “I forgive you, i know it was an accident and we drove eachother to it.” Harry picked you up gently kissing your red cheek over and over again. “I can assure you (Y/N) i will never hurt you again.” “I love you Haz.” “I love you too babe.”

Niall: You and Niall were at it again. Calling eachother names and yelling at the top of your lungs. You don’t even have the slightest clue as to why you two were fighting. “You stupid cunt, why am i even with you? Someone tell me!” Niall just called you a cunt. You were on the verge of crying, you started towards the door. He grabbed you and pulled you back, a little to hard. You ended up falling and hitting the lamp. You cut your arm. All you could think about was the blood on your arm. “Princess i-i’m so sorry.” You looked up at Niall and ran to the bathroom. He kept knocking on the door. You cleaned up your arm and just sat there, drowning in your own tears. “(Y/N) you might not let me in, but just tell me if you’re okay. It was an accident please, i’m so sorry princess please talk to me.” even after his begging you didn’t want to talk to him. He found the key and came in. “Niall get out!” you screamed through your tears. He picked you up and carried you to the couch, “Please forgive me Princess i am so sorry.” he kept repeating that over and over again. You finally forgave him. “Niall, okay i accept your apology.” He picked you up and spun you around. “Oh princess thankyou! I love you so much beautiful.” you grinned “I love you too Niall.”

Louis: You had went on a weekend trip with your bestfriend. Too only come back to the flat a mess and he was out with Harry. You walked around the flat, getting really aggravated. You were upstairs when you heard the door open. “Goddammit Louis! What the fuck is all this, the place is a mess!” You threw your hands up. “Hello dear. Welcome back.” he smirked. “Louis this sin’t the time to play with me, i leave for two days to come back to this?” “Okay, (y/n) calm the hell down your not my mom.” this made you even more angrier. “What in the world is wrong with you? Your irresponsible!” you knew he hated when you told him that, but it was the truth. You were lost in your own thoughts, when you turned around to Louis slapping you in the face. “Lou-louis wh-y why did you do that?” you started sobbing. Holding your cheek. “oh my god, i messed this up. Oh my god your gonna leave. Oh (y/n) please don’t leave me, i’m so sorry. I just got mad and my thoughts were clouded, and i- i didn’t know what i was doing. I’m so sorry love.” He ran to grab an ice pack, he picked you up and sat you on the couch, holding the ice pack on your cheek. His eyes were watery. “Louis, i know you didn’t mean too. It’s okay.” “No no no. It’s not okay, i’m a horrible boyfriend.” “Lou, you’re a perfect boyfriend. let’s just look over this okay?” “Okay love.” even though the rest of the day he apologized every 2 minutes.

Liam: You and your boyfriend were wrestling. He easily pinned you down at first. But after a minute or two you were on top. You grew up with three brothers, so you were good at stuff like this. “Your not going to win (y/n)” liam laughed. “Oh you wanna bet.” for about 5 minutes things were really intense. He kicked it up a notch. You were trying to keep up. You saw a chance and you took it. Now you were about to pin Liam down. He seemed to be really angry. You were still wrestling but you were studying his actions. He looked like he had anger issues or something. While you were stuck in your thoughts. You let up a little. Then all of a sudden Liam hit you. You were shocked you just scooted back and sat there. “Oh my gosh, what have i done. (y/n) (y/n) i’m extremly sorry. I just got really angry. I have issues with that kind of thing, and i don’t know.” He was pacing back and forth fast. “Liam stop pacing your making me dizzy!” “Oh my gosh, your dizzy i hit you to hard. you probably have a concusion.” you understood what happened. He didn’t even hurt you. You did have three brothers, you endured way more pain than that before. “Li..” “Yes, what do you need tell me, what is it?” “Liam, i’m okay. Calm down babe” “I don’t believe you.” You jumped up and tackled him on the couch. You planted a kiss on his lips. “Okay, i believe you.” he said as he kissed you again.

Zayn: You and Zayn were at a night club. When you two got home, your ex boyfriend was on the porch.”Let me go talk to him, stay here.” You walked to your ex. You two had broken up a while back and he hasn’t gotten over you. “(Y/n) i miss you.” “(y/bf/n) you need to leave. I don’t want anything to happen. It’s late, go home.” He stood up. “NO! I want you back, you were mine first!” he shouted. Zayn ran over to him, pushing you out of the way. “You need to leave now. Got it?” they argued for a second. Not noticing he pushed you onto the concrete scraping your side. Zayn hit your ex. “Leave!” Your ex left and Zayn looked at you. “Oh my, boo did you fall?” “No Zayn you pushed me, remember?” “I pushed you down?” you nodded. He picked you up and held you. “(Y/n) i’m so sorry. I just wanted him to leave. he’s no good.” you smiled. “We should probably go inside and check this out.” he carried you in, and took care of you the whole night. “Zayn?” “Yes boo?” “I love you and don’t remember tonight, it was an accident.” he smiled, and pulled you closer to him. “Alright. I love you too babe.