Chapter 68. (Lets Play pt2)

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 67. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

.

I sighed loudly, holding my head in my hands, trying to get rid of the thoughts, but they just kept being placed into my head.

Placed .

"Stop!" I whispered, my eyes widening in realization.

The idea of sleeping in one of the boys rooms suddenly ran through my mind.

I bit my lip, breathing heavily . I could feel a presence. And it wasn't the boys.

I sat up, keeping my eyes on the door. I wasn't in the mood to play her games or to see her.

I was all drugged up, the doctors prescribing a stronger pill wasn't really helping right now.

I stood up, shuffling on my slippers and walking quickly to open door, but just as I got close it slammed shut, scarring the living shiet out of me and making me stumble to the ground.

I whimpered.

"Cassssssie" a weird doll voice sang out, sending chills up my spine.

"Leave me alone" I cried, bringing my legs up my chest and burying me head into it.

"Let's play"
---------------------------------------------

Chapter 68.

My eyes suddenly shot open in fear, the aura that filled the room was heavy and fearful .

I could feel her watching me, her taunting voice beaconing me to look up, to play.

I kept my head buried deep, trying my best to cover my ears and to try and ignore her.

The lights started to flicker as she became angry at my disobedience. Her voice got deeper, and sinister.

Her laugh wasn't playful, but dark and scary.

The window opened by them self, startling me, shivering as the cold air whisked past me, making the drapes fly along with it.

I could hear the bathroom and main door to my room being opened and closed, opened and closed.

It was loud, things slamming and shaking and her voice warning me to open my eyes and play or else.

I continued to try and ignore her, until everything stopped, going eerily quiet.

"Your gonna regret it"

She kept repeating it, making me look up, only to scream and duck back down when something went flying by my head, then crashing into the wall and falling back down.

Everything suddenly got worse, the doors started slamming open and shut, the locks started to unlock and re lock, the windows were going faster, nearly hard enough to shatter them, It got 10 times colder in the room, and things started flying around.

Everything was elevated, nothing but myself touching the floor.

I screamed as a pair of scissors went past me, slicing the side of my arm in the process making her let out a laugh .

I was horrified, looking up to see everything just floating.

"HELLLLP" I screamed, but it was like my room was sound proof, because no one came.

I was stuck in her game.

"STOP IT" I screamed, covering my ears and letting out a sob.

Everything in my room suddenly dropped, slamming onto the ground inches away from me.

My room was trashed, but that was the least of my problems.

I suddenly sat still, quiet. Shallow breathes escaped my lips as I felt something touch me.

The touch made my body turn boiling hot despite the freezing temperature the room was still at.

I gulped.

Squeezing my eyes shut before re opening them, only to see her mm away from my face.

I let out a horrified scream, everything going in slow motion as I was picked up and thrown against the wall.

I was pinned to it, she pressed me harder and harder against it.

My wrists were burning, and my whole body suddenly felt like it was on fire.

She grabbed my head with her powerful hands and turned my face to hers, making me stare into her black eyes.

"I don't think two is enough for this game, lets invite some more"

I didn't know what she meant by that, but I suddenly became light headed and was burning up, I felt...lifeless.

The last thing I remembered before passing out was her sinister smile and her evil voice saying "Let's see if your boys wanna play" and then It all went black.

______________________

I woke up feeling different.

It wasn't much of a feeling actually, considering I couldn't feel my body. I could feel I was alive. Sort of.

I could think and faintly are that's all I could do.

All I could see was a dark room, my dark room.

I felt myself get up, but I wasn't controlling myself.

I started to panic, this foreign feeling making me uncomfortable, I was completely out of control.

My body started to walk to the bathroom door, carefully stepping over broken and mangled objects scattered around the floor.

My hand opened the door, switching on the light before walking to the mirror, my eyes suddenly looked up and I gasped inwardly.

My eyes were completely black.

"Time to Play"

----------------------------------------------
[A/N]

So short but yeah she's pretty much possessed ahh.

Put of a little AHS in there bc why not.

Yo dudes

I MADE A FAN ACCOUNT ON INSTA WITH MY FAV RACHEL ITS CALLED LOSER.MUKE SO PLEASE FOLLOW IT.

There is still a chance to own an account with me so once again if you're interested I might do a little contest.

Do any of you like the walking dead?

Follow this insta account if so ;)

xcroatoanx

She's sad that Beth dies and wants to bring her back :(.

//////////////////:)/////////////////

🌸QOTD: Favourite apps currently?🌸

Wattpad, Instagram and Tweeeeter (my mom calls it tweeter and twits) lmao
//////////////////:)/////////////////

Sorry for long [A/N] and short chapters I chat a lot.

Hms

Ily all tho thanks bye ....