Chapter 66.(Defensive)

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 65. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

He touched my chin, tilting it up and forcing me to look at him as he talked.

"I was just so angry, maybe because of management recently or just by finding cigarettes in your closet, I don't know I just flipped and I should have believed you and that was such a fūcked up thing to say to you, of all people - to my daughter. I can't even imagine what I would do if someone else would have said that, probably way worse than what Luke did. Don't be mad at Luke by the way, it was my fault and he was protecting you. He's protective. And I understand if you can't forgive me because I'm a fūck up half the time, I know that and I'm trying, I'm really trying Cass. I'm sorry." he ranted, my chest tightening at how deep that had become.

"Cal, I forgive you, it just hurt. But I'm not mad. I mean I have absolutely no idea how they got in there and I promise it wasn't me, but if I was in your shoes I would become defensive and try to get to the point. Its ok, really. I'm glad you're trying, but you're not a fūck up, you know who is a fūck up Calum. My parents. My parents are fūck ups because of all that shīt they did to me, all the things my mother didn't protect me from, and things my dad should have protected me from, but instead forced it all onto me. Don't ever compare yourself to them Cal, never." I shook my head, feeling the hot tears* gliding down my cheeks. ([A/N] is there a chapter where she doesn't cry? If you find one holla at meh.)

I kept my head down, extremely embarrassed that I was actually crying about it. That I partially told him the unspoken, that I truly cracked.

I didn't expect it, but Calum suddenly hugged me, he just turned to me and threw his arms around me and forced me to cry into his chest.

I felt weak, and it felt wrong but I knew it was right.

-
Calum was here for me when no one else was (jk lol^)
-

We just stood there in an embrace until I ran out of tears and Calum's shirt was soaked.

"I'm sorry" I sniffled.

I heard Calum sniffle too, "No it's fine sweetheart"

I made Calum Almighty cry.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 66.

Everything was back to normal now, we were finally back in our house, all of the boys were home and safe and I hadn't heard from her since her last appearance.

We were currently all sitting at the table in the dining room, talking quite loudly about random stuff while eating a late lunch.

It was 2 PM, empty plates were scattered around the table, left over food placed in the center of the table of the things we hadn't eaten yet.

My stomach growled, although not in hunger. I was full to the brim, like a stomach ache full.

I had eaten so much, it all looking so good and having a big appetite didn't help.

I laughed at something pointless Calum had said and Michael cussed about.

It was a pretty nice time, everyone was joking around, having a nice evening all together without any problems or interruptions.

We all decided today would be a no electronic day, just quality time alone. So no phone, no wifi, no tv, nothing.

Just our humour and some board games.

Ashton pulled out a deck of cards, shuffling them quietly as we all chatted.

"Who's up for some UNO?" He smiled, setting down the stack.